Random Diablo Discussion

Stunner

I would play again, but I could never seem to get any decent drops and like hell if I'm gonna pay RL GP for ingame shit that will be rendered useless in the next ladder update.

Get a peasant to buy it for you.

98 on my wind druid. BOS, BIS, BIW and BDE on him now.

Beat dirtbagyea on my 68 sorc.

Edited by Dirtbagok

we've been doin runs with these guys that bot pretty consistently and from time to time we've talked when the guys are at their comps with the bots going. anyways, we got their ts and stunner decided to ask them a few questions about their bots, pickit, and maphack clients.

stunner: "i need to find a good map hack. know any?"

random guy: "a map hack? for what?"

stunner: "so i can mf"

random guy: "why the fuck would you want to manually mf." *laughs*

Can barely do mephisto cus my mercenary dies. not gonna let the bot do nith, baal, diablo or pindle. I'll probly stick with summoner, countess, andy, pit, fire eye, meph. That's enough to get 2/3 keys and both essence that i need to make quite a few tokens. i have a ton of baal essence but not that much diablo so maybe in a while ill be able to do diablo runs without my merc dying to lord de sizey

I guess i need a bo stick. if i got a 6 bo i'd probly go from like 900 hp to over 1500 or something ++ the inc defense andm ana. infinity w/ its conviction aura would probly rape everything but i'd lose my insight/mana regen :\\\\

Absolute_Kill coming at you, you dont want none.

I'll catch you with these hurting hands and put a whirlwind on you.

Just did ubers. P pally torch and 18 S torch ft. Jah ith ber tri for both.

Edited by Dirtbagok

I know that I have some shit still, since they stopped deleting accounts after 90 days

they reset the ladders now twice a year. Your account and all its items are still there but they aren't on ladder anymore. Basically you can't make runewords (if you have them they stay) or get any items that were patched in after like 1.09 or something. Basically anything you'd use to play the game with you can't get as a drop or make if your character wasn't made after march.

also it appears us west is where all the good pvp people play still (me, stunner, kneeglow)

no but really... us west is the busiest.

You lost to a bugged out barb as a sorc.

Stunner: fuck im glitched

Dirtbag: dstar you can win th...

"dirtbagyea has been slain by absolute_kill"

Deathstar: dangit

let my bot run for an hour... i come back and my inventory is full of runes and wizzardspikes. like where the fuck did i get 3 wiz spikes from? The bot is able to do andy, mephisto, summoner, countess, nith, and clear the pit in just over 5 minutes. ill be gettin a conviction stick soon here. gonna wtfpwn everything. it'll break fire/cold immunes which will be amazing and make everything do like 50% additional damage.

It's also not stashing properly :@@@

let my bot run for an hour... i come back and my inventory is full of runes and wizzardspikes. like where the fuck did i get 3 wiz spikes from? The bot is able to do andy, mephisto, summoner, countess, nith, and clear the pit in just over 5 minutes. ill be gettin a conviction stick soon here. gonna wtfpwn everything. it'll break fire/cold immunes which will be amazing and make everything do like 50% additional damage.

It's also not stashing properly :@@@

Ive got my bot running these....bout 7 mins

NTConfig_NihlathakExtension = True;

NTConfig_Script.push("NTNihlathak.ntj"); //NTConfig_PindleskinExtension = false;

NTConfig_Script.push("NTEldritch.ntj"); NTConfig_ShenkExtension = false;

NTConfig_Script.push("NTDiablo.ntj");

NTConfig_Script.push("NTMephisto.ntj");

NTConfig_Script.push("NTSummoner.ntj"); NTConfig_KillFireEye = true;

NTConfig_Script.push("NTAndariel.ntj");

NTConfig_Script.push("NTCountess.ntj");

Edited by Stunner