Using Troll Invasion D&D to your advantage

Douglas

Was browsing RSC as usual and came across the tips section. Was looking at this one in particular and it seemed to stand out as something everyone not-maxed could use.

The original link to it is here: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1515779-major-update-100k-combat-xp-per-hour-for-free/

but of course for those of you who don't want to bother clicking, I've quoted it for you here!

Today Jagex made an update to this D&D: When you pot up and use the supply table your stats don't get reset. This is now a LOT more XP per hour.

With the release of the Troll Invasion D&D today there's a new way to train, without bots and no means of being crashed. I'm sure most of you already figured out that it's a decent place to train, but there's a few things people keep overlooking.

When you use the Supply Table your Prayer, Life Points and special bar are refilled. You can use it 5 times a round, leaving opportunity to use 10 dragon claw specials per round. Using this I'm averaging 160-200k xp an hour in combat.

What you essentially have to do is claw spec the trolls at high HP and refill your spec bar constantly. It may seem a little bit confusing to people who haven't tried the new update out yet, so I made a video of me doing a 10 minute run, getting 34k xp. If you don't want to hear me talking about the update and just want an example of it then by all means mute the video.

Some info that might help people that wasn't in the video.

You use the "Easy" version of the D&D, the harder has too many NPC's per wave to be consistent with claw specs.

The D&D is right next to the warriors guild, and there are no requirements to play it.

You can use a pure here, just use protection prayers accordingly.

To keep the Supply Table you have to kill "Dynamite" before it reaches the table on waves 14, 17, 18 and 19.

You keep your items on death, so this is a much safer way of training to some people.

If you have a bonecrusher then by all means use it! You're going to get a lot of big bones per hour (1k+) and an extra 15k pray xp an hour goes a long way.

You can enter and leave as many times as you want. This confuses some people as the newspost says you can only be rewarded once a month. The reward they are meaning is the penguin-point type D&D reward the update was intended for.

Enjoy, and level yourselves on up

Not p2p right now, no good gear, and this'll probably be patched to some sort.

It's been like this for about a month now, and although I agree it'd probably be patched sooner or later, it's not like they're going to take action against you for using something the way they intended it to be used.

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't feel like it's 125k xp/hr as claimed. Maybe more like 90kish.

And it requires paying attention to the screen and clicking. I prefer AFK methods :D

Edited by Memphus

With dragon claws you can get 200K exp.

I was using D claws, fury, bandos, etc. All the best gear XD. Piety on the entire time.

And I was doing it flawlessly, just nonstop special attacks. Still only equated to 90k an hour.

Edited by Memphus

With dragon claws you can get 200K exp.

I was using D claws, fury, bandos, etc. All the best gear XD. Piety on the entire time.

And I was doing it flawlessly, just nonstop special attacks. Still only equated to 90k an hour.

Were you using potions? I was getting a good 135k exp/hr when I still had piety, using extremes. I haven't done it since I've gotten turmoil - not that I plan to. Slayer for maxing melee kthxbai <3