rs bots.

Hernyhog1

nop, these are bad.

Stfu about them.

I tried to bot mining once, next thing I know i'm standing there for an hour watching some asian cert all my coal and trade it away. Also took my green party hat.

I thought it was a river trolllolol that took you down for your red while botting...

i think they should remove the rule since so many people do it, the rule is i guess for people who want to bot but dont want there stats reduced

all they are doing is takeing one bot down while 15 take its place.

Its disappointing me to see how many of you are okay with botting.

=/

Botters are assholes, plain and simple. They ruin training/moneymaking for those people willing to spend the time on the game. Screw any of you who do it.

Tyrannosawr

Its disappointing me to see how many of you are okay with botting.

=/

Botters are assholes, plain and simple. They ruin training/moneymaking for those people willing to spend the time on the game. Screw any of you who do it.

:sj:

Edited by Tyrannosawr
Tyrannosawr

Have fun getting hacked, after the scandal that took place during the rebirth of free trade/wildy I wouldn't suggest botting to anyone. Plus if you don't have enough attention span to click and look at another site then why create an account in the first place?

because id love to come back with 10k of an item that i can sell for money :) plus if i get hacked it wont matter on that account. plus it wont be even on my good laptop. just sitting their running on my pice of shit.

Stake, gwds, corp, tds, etc (A)

Why play when you can bot, derp.

Man runescape must be just that hard. Lmfao.

Who said it was hard? Its time consuming. Botting is just a smarter option imo.

Roll backs and getting banned, yes what a smart idea!

Edit: If you have the money to get yourself unbanned when they do ban you then you have the money to buy rsgp which is the smarter option imo.

Who said anyone was gonna bot on their main account?

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

Keep rsgp buy buyables or sell rsgp get irl cash

???

You're a dumbass

I've seen friends who have botted their noob accounts and had them and their mains banned. Try again.

And as for runescape being time consuming, that's what games are suppose to do consume time you don't need, so if you don't have time to waste then why play at all?

Edit: And as for using runescape to make money irl, go outside and get a job will do you some good. (Not directed to you it's a general statement).

Your friend must be a dumbass too.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't bother botting. One person from TR got caught botting and his stats got rolled back big time (about 7 levels from most of his skills) and his bank got cut down to size as well. Jagex are focusing so hard on bots that if you're gonna bot now, you may as well stop.

Before rollback:

Spoiler
110419223035.jpg

After:

Spoiler
110723153130.jpg

EDIT: What's the point in making a new account to dung anyway?

Edited by Luke