rs bots.

Hernyhog1

lol I wouldn't recommend botting. I was stupid enough to follow my friends a couple years ago when I was stupid and lost an account I put so much work into! :(

Start a lvl 3 account in f2p that way you dont get banned.

20110626011657.png

48 hours of straight botting ^ no ban yet (Y)

Don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting banned with iDung, f2p or p2p.

20110626011657.png

I have, just need a bot lol

If you're going to bot then pick one that'll help the clan and not some shit that'll train agility or fm.

what would help the clan?

20110626011657.png

Quite random combat stats. What is that account good for?

Botting frosties after 85 dung

Botted 90-99 magic, got a 10 day ban. Was totally worth it

hahaha nice

How do bots not screw up with randoms?

Back then we didn't have randoms.

:youmad:

hahaha nice

Mine do them fine.

hahaha nice

Mine do them fine.

lett me know how to get it ^.^??

Have fun getting hacked, after the scandal that took place during the rebirth of free trade/wildy I wouldn't suggest botting to anyone. Plus if you don't have enough attention span to click and look at another site then why create an account in the first place?

Edited by Mikaburrr

never botted on any account :hmph:

(someone with a bot give me some money :wilson:)

Edited by Teamxtreme11

Have fun getting hacked, after the scandal that took place during the rebirth of free trade/wildy I wouldn't suggest botting to anyone. Plus if you don't have enough attention span to click and look at another site then why create an account in the first place?

because id love to come back with 10k of an item that i can sell for money :) plus if i get hacked it wont matter on that account. plus it wont be even on my good laptop. just sitting their running on my pice of shit.

because id love to come back with 10k of an item that i can sell for money :) plus if i get hacked it wont matter on that account. plus it wont be even on my good laptop. just sitting their running on my pice of shit.

Stake, gwds, corp, tds, etc (A)

Oh my, you're from Nova Scotia, hi.

Oh my, you're from Nova Scotia, hi.

sotzb.jpg