rs bots.

Hernyhog1

Botted 90-99 magic, got a 10 day ban. Was totally worth it

hahaha nice

How do bots not screw up with randoms?

Back then we didn't have randoms.

:youmad:

I did it in my Player Owned House :youmad:

There's way too much risk involved. I would refrain....But good luck?

No risk on completely different laptop/account

Tyrannosawr

Have fun getting hacked, after the scandal that took place during the rebirth of free trade/wildy I wouldn't suggest botting to anyone. Plus if you don't have enough attention span to click and look at another site then why create an account in the first place?

because id love to come back with 10k of an item that i can sell for money :) plus if i get hacked it wont matter on that account. plus it wont be even on my good laptop. just sitting their running on my pice of shit.

Stake, gwds, corp, tds, etc (A)

Why play when you can bot, derp.

Have fun getting hacked, after the scandal that took place during the rebirth of free trade/wildy I wouldn't suggest botting to anyone. Plus if you don't have enough attention span to click and look at another site then why create an account in the first place?

because id love to come back with 10k of an item that i can sell for money :) plus if i get hacked it wont matter on that account. plus it wont be even on my good laptop. just sitting their running on my pice of shit.

Man runescape must be just that hard. Lmfao.

Who said it was hard? Its time consuming. Botting is just a smarter option imo.

Roll backs and getting banned, yes what a smart idea!

Edit: If you have the money to get yourself unbanned when they do ban you then you have the money to buy rsgp which is the smarter option imo.

Edited by Mikaburrr

Edit: If you have the money to get yourself unbanned when they do ban you then you have the money to buy rsgp which is the smarter option imo.

Who said anyone was gonna bot on their main account?

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

Keep rsgp buy buyables or sell rsgp get irl cash

???

You're a dumbass

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

???

You're a dumbass

I've seen friends who have botted their noob accounts and had them and their mains banned. Try again.

And as for runescape being time consuming, that's what games are suppose to do consume time you don't need, so if you don't have time to waste then why play at all?

Edit: And as for using runescape to make money irl, go outside and get a job will do you some good. (Not directed to you it's a general statement).

Edited by Mikaburrr

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

???

You're a dumbass

Jagex is very capable of linking accounts, ESPCECIALLY if you trade between them in any way (including drop trading). Having a friend to trade the money for you doesn't help either, both of the accounts are already linked via your IP.

I don't think I've heard about anyone getting banned/reseted on their main accounts if their bot got banned/reseted, however I HAVE heard about mains getting banned if they've transfered money from an account that was later discovered to be a bot.

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

???

You're a dumbass

Jagex is very capable of linking accounts, ESPCECIALLY if you trade between them in any way (including drop trading). Having a friend to trade the money for you doesn't help either, both of the accounts are already linked via your IP.

I don't think I've heard about anyone getting banned/reseted on their main accounts if their bot got banned/reseted, however I HAVE heard about mains getting banned if they've transfered money from an account that was later discovered to be a bot.

Woops, Ive been trading to my noob torchic for some time and they did nothing yet :)

Don't post links to bot sites. pm them i guess if you're that srs about them. I bot diablo2 so I understand the reasoning behind it. most of the top rs players (in the past, they probably still do) bot a good amount of their skills.

I hid the posts linking to bot sites (see rule #230485)

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

???

You're a dumbass

No, they don't ban mains for botting if you only botted on a noob account. I have heard of people getting banned for RWT that way though.

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

???

You're a dumbass

No, they don't ban mains for botting if you only botted on a noob account. I have heard of people getting banned for RWT that way though.

Actually they do, if they have enough evidence that you botted money on your noob account and transfered it to your main.

Every bit of mage XP that wasn't gained through PKing was gained through botting, 70something to 99 prayer was through botting, every opportunity I got to use a macro/auto clicker to do the job I would. Only time I ever got in trouble for macroing was when a Gladz member reported me

Evidence Type: Abuse Report

matty_range : g in

matty_range : yes lithlium yes

matty_range : |:

matty_range : wilson 4 ror

************ : st**

matty_range : cmon lets get some spam

matty_range : wilson 4 ror!

matty_range : wilson for rider

matty_range : wilson for user

************ : nop

matty_range : poor spam

matty_range : spreeeead

matty_range : here

matty_range : @@@@@@@@@@@

Bot 20 lvl 3 accounts

Transfer rsgp

???

You're a dumbass

Actually they do, if they have enough evidence that you botted money on your noob account and transfered it to your main.

Well in any case, you should just run the bots as unsigned or behind a proxy and they'd have no way of telling.

nop, these are bad.

Stfu about them.

I tried to bot mining once, next thing I know i'm standing there for an hour watching some asian cert all my coal and trade it away. Also took my green party hat.