[rs eoc update]auto pick up charms:curtainpeek:

Bryce

Dungeoneering Dual Wielding and Charming Imp

17 hours ago

Dungeoneering Off-Hand Weapons (members)

There are some situations when one weapon just won't do, and delving into the perilous depths of Daemonheim is one of them. By popular demand, we've added off-hand versions of most Dungeoneering weapons for members, allowing dual wielding. We've also added new main-hand and off-hand weapons for mages, as well as magic and ranged-class shields. Finally, we've added in main-hand and off-hand throwing knives, and rendered a selection of creatures vulnerable to thrown weapons.

With the improvements made recently, dual wielding is now on par with packing a two-hander when it comes to dishing out pain. Mages won't miss out either, as the new main-hand and off-hand mage weapons open up all-new options for wreaking magical havoc with devious dual-wielding spell combinations. The off-hand weapons, throwing knives and mage gear drop from a variety of Daemonheim bosses, and can be crafted or smithed by members with the skill to do so.

Charming Imp (members only)

100,000 Dungeoneering tokens will now buy you a charming imp: a friendly little fellow with an almost unhealthy love of summoning charms.

While sitting in your inventory, the imp will automatically pick up any summoning charms dropped by enemies that you kill, saving you valuable time on prolonged combat or Slayer training trips and ensuring that your supply of charms remains well stocked.

He's also capable of sorting collected charms for you: speak to him with a right click, and for each type of charm you'll be able to decide whether he deposits it in your inventory, or keeps it for himself in exchange for a small amount of Summoning XP per charm. This can be changed at any time by talking to the charming imp again.

Enjoy!

Mod Ollo

hope you eoc'ers enjoy <3

http://puu.sh/2sw8E

glad they fix the default click for banking that was annoying, how long was it like that? lol

Edited by FreeBall In

You missed the part with the new SoF gloves that give gp for skilling. Interesting to see how they are.

I'm disappointed that off-hand dungeoneering weapons require two bind slots. Dead content upon release.

I'm disappointed that off-hand dungeoneering weapons require two bind slots. Dead content upon release.
The throwing knives/off-hand knives don't require an ammo slot. Probably the only thing I'll consider.
The throwing knives/off-hand knives don't require an ammo slot. Probably the only thing I'll consider.

But throwing knives are pointless vs a maul

glad they fix the default click for banking that was annoying, how long was it like that? lol

Oh my God, noooooooooooooooooo. I loved deposit-all being the default. :jade:

Oh my God, noooooooooooooooooo. I loved deposit-all being the default. :jade:

honestly i dont see why jagex cant make things where u can make personal setting such as deposit all being default or not, personally like 30 mins or w/e before it was removed i found out about it and i didnt like it, prob mostly i wasnt use to it, i am use to clicking an item to remove/add one its always been like that.
  • 3 weeks later...