Dragon Battleaxe or Super Strength?

Veggie

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoh7dk208QArdC04WVRZdkN4aWhnaHlOUENvYVJhakE#gid=0

Just enter your levels in cells B1 to B5 to figure out what boost you'll get and which is better

Using battleaxe special saves about 1.5k per dose, however, so you may want to use battleaxe anyway.

And for reference, the levels where a Super potion adds +2 when you reach a level rather than +1 are 67, 74, 80, 87, and 94. Could use this for Super Attack. So you'll probably want to switch off training Strength and training Attack according to these levels.

I used to go balls deep with the DBX while training on the Shadow Warriors under the Legends Guild when RS2 first came ot. I had like 10k stat restore potions in the bank and I kept buying out the stock of regular Attack potions from the 2nd floor of the guild.

Bryce she found an error which I fixed. Apparently you have to truncate/FLOOR for each and every stat in the Dragon Battleaxe formula. So it's:

10 + 0.25 * ((Attack * 0.1) + (Defense * 0.1) + (Magic * 0.1) + (Ranged * 0.1))

Where you round down for all of those. Which means the boost can only go up on a multiple of 10 (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90).

So basically, add up all of the tenth places in your stats (75 Attack, 63 Defense, 88 Ranged, 99 Magic would become 30) and then divide by 4 and round down.

AKA get 90 Ranged and 90 Magic to be efficient at training melee :glim: