Pictures of Your Pets

IVIessiah

1 hour ago, CodeBlueLabs said:

And they kinda get along:

You'll have to post more pics of them interacting together!  Thanks for sharing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

its her final size :p ive had her since birth cause her mama is my mother in laws doggie. Mulan is the runt . there is another puppy from the second litter that is fully grown. smaller then a guine pig. its crazy. and then another one  from the first litter is double mulans size. 

Image may contain: living room, dog, shoes and indoor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So. Big news.  My husband & I are moving soon because we just bought a house. Huzzah! However, we have a dilemma. We gotta make sure we have HIGH QUALITY MOVING BOXES to be able to hold our stuff. HAVE NO FEAR!! Our cat, Clara, is here to personally test every single box that enters our apartment. If a box is good enough to hold a cat, it's good enough to hold our stuff. <3

https://imgur.com/a/Nkf4HW0

nomKNKa.jpg

ugh I give up trying to embed the pic. I guess I don't know how coding works these days lol.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

uLMuLGz.jpg

My Baby Polar Bear

Edited by SmokeyDaBoss
found how to get the pic posted and not just the link :)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 11:33 AM, Afternine said:

Mickey-

Is there a minnie?

I usually don't post in here, and technically speaking this isn't my cat, but my girlfriend just sent me this photo of Ollie and I couldn't resist

1tmHe5g.jpg

16 minutes ago, imGONEja said:

I usually don't post in here, and technically speaking this isn't my cat, but my girlfriend just sent me this photo of Ollie and I couldn't resist ?

It looks like that cat has seen some shit.