Pictures of Your Pets

IVIessiah

Took her out to explore our forest today: 

94477690b80839e602f34d18c1ae38f3.jpg

I spent most of my time untangling her 25ft leash, but hey! She had fun. I would have loved to let her run off the lead, but we have bobcats, bears, coyotes and more who'd all love to murder a puppy. And she doesn't yet have any healthy sense of fear or self preservation. 

Once we were back inside she promptly zonked out on my son's bed: 

429d371d38486743867d363e81b92b1e.png

She's been having some great interactions with my wife's dog, but I've been too anxiously supervising those meetings to have taken any pictures of them. Hopefully I'll have some soon. He's not super into her energy and noise, but he's a very gentle and patient dog who has loved every small animal we've had. He's also a large Pit Bull mix, who could eat her in two bites, so I'm taking this slow. 

12 hours ago, Beric said:

Took her out to explore our forest today: 

94477690b80839e602f34d18c1ae38f3.jpg

I spent most of my time untangling her 25ft leash, but hey! She had fun. I would have loved to let her run off the lead, but we have bobcats, bears, coyotes and more who'd all love to murder a puppy. And she doesn't yet have any healthy sense of fear or self preservation. 

Once we were back inside she promptly zonked out on my son's bed: 

429d371d38486743867d363e81b92b1e.png

She's been having some great interactions with my wife's dog, but I've been too anxiously supervising those meetings to have taken any pictures of them. Hopefully I'll have some soon. He's not super into her energy and noise, but he's a very gentle and patient dog who has loved every small animal we've had. He's also a large Pit Bull mix, who could eat her in two bites, so I'm taking this slow. 

Too cute :aww: 

• 1 month later...

Four months old today! Mostly looks like a miniature adult now. 

42bf47ea48656d6ec53de48ef82fbc3d.jpg

This is a terrible picture, but she put herself under her blanket and I about died from the cute:.

6c78a45bf48db8615fa1709a165086df.png

Od4FQHN.jpg

first we have "boy" the older cat

TzoQSKs.jpg

then we have "egg" the younger one

6CmhygW.jpg

a rare moment of peace.

i had no say in what their names were dont flame me

3 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

i had no say in what their names were dont flame me

I dunno what you're talking about, those are excellent names. 

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, IcceAge said:

Percy the pug

Man, my last dog was named Percy and I lost him way too soon. Give this little dude a hug for me <3

Been a while since my last pup-date! Here's a handful of pics from my new coonhound's antics over the past few months: 

I bought her a completely unnecessary 100ft leash. She's loved it, and it has made recall training a lot easier, but rolling it back up to bring inside is absolutely a clown show. 

85d3a5fde685bedd1b5c06a2f26fb246.jpg

Wrapping it around herself is a favourite pastime 

64164d4a6a2cabd8dc3d5dd059a8c40e.png

Anyways, I finally sucked up the courage to let her off the leash to play with our Pit-mix, and it has been love at first contact: 

774db4b22f8696f12ca3e4b0aaffe4bd.png
9018ee3f7451b0f24ca33784d1b8a781.png

<3<3 cafd6a876834f089c893b98803ba746d.png  <3<3

8e0516911331f9838cb70e39999b296a.jpg

I knew our Pit-mix was a good boy, but he's always been possessive of his toys so I worried about that. Turns out he's out here offering them to her to play with.

Baron has never been a vocal dog, but he spent all of the month's after Percy's death sitting on our porch making these horrible heart-wrenching howls. It was very clear he was grieving his friend, and that all stopped after he got to play with Maisie. It's really wonderful to see his spirits pick up and him once again become the happy and playful dog he used to be. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2019 at 3:06 AM, Beric said:

Baron has never been a vocal dog, but he spent all of the month's after Percy's death sitting on our porch making these horrible heart-wrenching howls. It was very clear he was grieving his friend, and that all stopped after he got to play with Maisie. It's really wonderful to see his spirits pick up and him once again become the happy and playful dog he used to be. 

First time seeing this post, and I'm feeling all the warm and fuzzies after reading. I'm truly happy for Baron. <3