College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

We're already behind Kyle's stupid topic. I blame Josh for weak posting :hmph:

Not my fault you took so long to get here. It was just me and Jake pretty much forever :hmph:

Not my fault nobody gave me a heads up. Dickheads.

We couldn't. You sacrificed for MiniScott. Look at his member number compared to yours :kanye:

Not my fault nobody gave me a heads up. Dickheads.

We couldn't. You sacrificed for MiniScott. Look at his member number compared to yours :kanye:

Hahahaha sucks to be you scott

First post. Success.

Anyway, this needs to be the longest thread on the forums again. I'll be sorely disappointed if it's not.

EDIT: This edit bar is hideous. Is there anyway to change that? :l

It will be, without a doubt. And yah, the edit bar in Brave is terrible as well. It can be fixed, but they are so busy right now getting everyone moved over that I'd kind of feel like a dick asking for someone to mess around in the forum coding.

Edit: Well, I say that. Jake's general sports topic could potentially be the longest topic. Although college football gets the most posts of any one sport, the fact that his topic encompasses the NFL, NBA, and MLB offers more year-round activity. Regardless, the two sports threads will be far and away the two longest.

Well, this topic covers college football, basketball, baseball, and all of the sports which are more accessible at the collegiate level. :reporter:

First post. Success.

Anyway, this needs to be the longest thread on the forums again. I'll be sorely disappointed if it's not.

EDIT: This edit bar is hideous. Is there anyway to change that? :l

It will be, without a doubt. And yah, the edit bar in Brave is terrible as well. It can be fixed, but they are so busy right now getting everyone moved over that I'd kind of feel like a dick asking for someone to mess around in the forum coding.

Edit: Well, I say that. Jake's general sports topic could potentially be the longest topic. Although college football gets the most posts of any one sport, the fact that his topic encompasses the NFL, NBA, and MLB offers more year-round activity. Regardless, the two sports threads will be far and away the two longest.

Well, this topic covers college football, basketball, baseball, and all of the sports which are more accessible at the collegiate level. :reporter:

True, but MLB and the NBA generally get more love than their collegiate counterparts.

How have we made it to the second page without making fun of aOSU and/or Michigan?

Edited by Joshjrn