College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

Whats the deal with USC not being eligible for ANY bowl games next season?

Um... they are in the middle of a bowl ban as part of their sanctions?

I'm a bit confused as to what you are confused about :sly:

So, Florida's blue chip runningback Mike Blakely enrolled at Auburn today.

He can't start until 2012, right?

Kid was all over Clemson last summer but we ended up filling our needs before he had the chance to commit. I'm interested in how he was able to go to Auburn, because most schools don't allow you to transfer to a school within the same conference. Rumors said Florida wouldn't release him to any school in the SEC or Clemson.

2012 more than likely. Muschamp allowed the release to Auburn. Some assume it was a good-will gesture since he coached at Auburn, but it's more than likely because we don't play Florida for a couple of years unless we meet in the SEC championship game.

Auburn will file an appeal to allow him to play this year but it will almost definitely be declined.

Like I said, I would be surprised if it's lighter, it's just my gut feeling.

If it's lighter, USC fans will lose their minds, and they will be completely justified in doing so.

I got 5 on it.

Based on his assumption that you won't be getting hit with any major sanctions. He's in the extreme minority :youmad:

OSU probably gave him a Big 10 ring or two to get that 5 :youmad:

Oh shit...

Come on, now. He has more integrity than that. He probably required a pair or two of golden pants on top of the rings :youmad: