College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

Scott, do you still think that aOSU will get off lighter than USC?

My gut feeling is slowly changing to a no :P

That's what I thought :P

Halo used to make me rage too. Takes way too much damage to kill someone with a full shield. If I shoot you in the torso 3-4 times, you're supposed to die. Not turn around and gut me with a sword. It's why I haven't played it in years.

Edited by Joshjrn

Halo used to make me rage too. Takes way too much damage to kill someone with a full shield. If I shoot you in the torso 3-4 times, you're supposed to die. Not turn around and gut me with a sword. It's why I haven't played it in years.

That's why you play Call of Duty instead!

That's the one where you get shot 3-4 times in the torso and then get gutted with a knife right? :trollface:

Edited by Scott

That's why you use frags (H)

That's why you use frags (H)

Lame. Game sucks :reporter:

Shotgun+melee=Instakill.

Sniper+headshot=instakill.

I barely even played Halo but god damn did I make people deepthroat their mics with rage.

CS:Source is great fun for skilling the shit out of noobs. I cut my FPS teeth with CounterStrike and Source and then spent way too much time playing Killing Floor (game has no target reticule only hip fire and iron sights) now I'm pretty much instagreat at all FPS games simply because of those two games.

Wait aren't I in a college football topic? Lol at OSU, this shit is such an overreaction when players are making BANK all day every day from agents trying to recruit them. It's the moral equivalent of freaking out in the middle of a street over a broken leg when behind you a volcano is erupting.

Edited by Muse

I used to think I raged when I had a bullshit death in CoD or any other FPS, but my god, getting scored against in FIFA takes it to a whole new level.

Edited by Drewski

Top 20 college football coaching jobs:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_staples/06/03/best-college-football-jobs/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t11_a1

My only real beef is with aOSU. I think that his logic concerning sanctions is flawed. Yes, Miami and Alabama were able to return to national championship status within a decade, but neither team did so with the coach that was hired immediately after the sanctions took effect. aOSU will return to being a top 5 coaching destination in a few years.

Awful Tank

Shotgun+melee=Instakill.

Sniper+headshot=instakill.

I barely even played Halo but god damn did I make people deepthroat their mics with rage.

CS:Source is great fun for skilling the shit out of noobs. I cut my FPS teeth with CounterStrike and Source and then spent way too much time playing Killing Floor (game has no target reticule only hip fire and iron sights) now I'm pretty much instagreat at all FPS games simply because of those two games.

Wait aren't I in a college football topic? Lol at OSU, this shit is such an overreaction when players are making BANK all day every day from agents trying to recruit them. It's the moral equivalent of freaking out in the middle of a street over a broken leg when behind you a volcano is erupting.

It's as if college football players expect their audience to believe that they're eating top ramen or something. Psh.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/06/03/stewart-teases-tebow-on-the-daily-show/

The actual interview was much more rage worthy.

2k3, you still an Aggie at heart?

Yeah definitely, just haven't been bothered trying to make a signature yet. Congrats on your Bowl win by the way, don't think I've been on here since before then.

2k3, you still an Aggie at heart?

Yeah definitely, just haven't been bothered trying to make a signature yet. Congrats on your Bowl win by the way, don't think I've been on here since before then.

Thank you, sir. Looks like Sherman is trying to build himself a pipeline into Louisiana.