College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

19 hours ago, iJoel said:

Dunno how much i wanna cheer on U of M after the lackluster performance against AF

You won't have to worry about them after my Boilermakers upset them this weekend. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is our proving point in the season. We've got a vital 3 game stretch that we've got to win out on to prove our ranking and stay in playoff contention... starting with Michigan on Saturday.

• 10 months later...
20 minutes ago, Ymesocool said:

Hoping this is the year we actually make top 4. Got all of our big games still coming up though.

@Joshjrn that was a big win for you guys.

Annual bump.

I still don’t think we are very good, but we were good enough for today, apparently. Unless our passing game gets more accurate, someone is going to beat the brakes off of us at some point. 

But, at least @Hobdog‘s wareagletigerplainsmen brethren will have to put their toilet paper back on the shelf this week. 

On 9/15/2018 at 6:44 PM, Joshjrn said:

I still don’t think we are very good, but we were good enough for today, apparently. Unless our passing game gets more accurate, someone is going to beat the brakes off of us at some point. 

But, at least @Hobdog‘s wareagletigerplainsmen brethren will have to put their toilet paper back on the shelf this week. 

Le sigh. I thought of you, Josh, as I briefly watched the game at a bar the other night.. we WERE winning but clearly something must have happened along the way there lol. I wish I could have watched that one fully. Always a good game against LSU.

2 hours ago, Krystal said:

Le sigh. I thought of you, Josh, as I briefly watched the game at a bar the other night.. we WERE winning but clearly something must have happened along the way there lol. I wish I could have watched that one fully. Always a good game against LSU.

In a nutshell, we hit a long TD pass ( https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Article/LSU-Tigers-football-Auburn-game-Joe-Burrow-TD-to-Derrick-Dillon-watch-video-121928100/ ) and then we scrapped back and forth until the end of the game. Really could have gone either way. We just happened to be ahead when the clock went triple zero. 

College Gameday gonna be in Happy Valley this weekend again for our Whiteout. Excited to find out whether we're actually a good team or just a good offense. I'm extremely worried about our inside run defense tbh. We havent looked great in that category in first halves against questionable opponents.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ymesocool said:

Laughing at my own trauma this week.

Man, I know you've heard it over and over again at this point but I still don't get it... You've got 4th & 5 with a playmaker like McSorley at QB and that's the fucking call?

7 hours ago, Cam L said:

Man, I know you've heard it over and over again at this point but I still don't get it... You've got 4th & 5 with a playmaker like McSorley at QB and that's the fucking call?

Tell me about it... They were stuffing the run and covering the back on every option play and we still called that after 3 timeouts... It was our game to lose in the 4th quarter and the play calling and lax D sealed the deal on that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 10:13 PM, Deathstar said:

damn. hasn't felt like that in a while.

]

]

SUP JOSH

Didn’t bother me. We still controlled/control our own destiny. But what about...

LOL @aOSU