RSBuddy is the website that JaGex Mod Jacmob set up and it used to be one of the biggest botting companies for RuneScape. Since Mod Jacmob was hired by JaGex, it has turned from a botting community to a RS fansite and helpsite. This client offers a lot of different very cool tools and features to assist you in your RS2007 gameplay and overall functionality. The one big thing about this client that you will see in the post below is that it has open source code, so you can at all times see exactly what is being written into it and what the program contains. With that being said, I will still warn everyone to use this at your own risk. I personally use it, along with many of my friends and many highly ranked players such as Mod Jacmob and Rogie/Skiller who is one of the top players on the live RS game.
The client is being updated every day and they are coming out with tons of new features.
As promised; The Orion v2.0 client is here, revamped to include several new features with more on the way very soon - These are as follows:
- New and improved Loader which will automatically download Orion client updates when the client is loaded, saving you from finding the download link once again.
- Revamped Minimap Orbs which have been given a visual improvement that will show stat drains beside the numbers on the Orbs.
- Special attack percentage orb which will tell you your special attack percentage at any given time without having to switch to the Combat interface.
- Screenshot tool which will instantly upload your image to the RSBuddy servers as well as saving it locally, providing you with a shortened image URL that you can share with your friends.
- New and improved Hit Predictor system.
- Hiscores which will react based on players that are around you.. Staking someone with a hard to type name but want to know their stats? No longer a problem!
- Live experience tracking system which will update as you gain, and show an average experience per hour figure alongside xp remaining to next level.
We are also hoping to release an IRC client later this week with support for SwiftIRC as well as our own, more secure 'BuddyNet'.
You can find and download the client by clicking HERE.
As the client is also Open Source - You can find the Source by clicking on the following link: https://code.google..../source/browse/.
To be able to sign into the client, you will be required to login using your RSBuddy credentials - You can register for an RSBuddy account by clicking "Create Account" at the top of the website.
As always - We are aware there is room for improvement, so if you have any suggestions or need help with anything please use the relevant forums and we'll try our best to help you out as soon as possible.
Lastly - Huge credit to Matt for the great work he's done developing this client.
The RSBuddy/Orion Team
Picture of client with some of the tools displayed (Now includes Zybez price guide lookup)
Edited by *Tom*, 31 July 2013 - 12:33 PM.