Patch Notes

Rafi

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?14,15,545,65115644,goto,20

There's a bunch of random stuff, but I'm mostly concerned with the interface section.  Most important notes to me:

- You can now edit text without deleting.

- Invisible chat glitch fixed.

- Private messages now appear in the lobby (though they haven't said if they've fixed clan or friends chat messages and I don't have time to log in and see).

- All existing chat will now also be changed when players change their text colour customisations. 

- Private chat colour customisation now remembers the colour that players have selected.

- The friends chat divider position no longer resets on logout. 

Basically I'm a social animal and only care that they fix the chat bugs. :dunno:

Well Gayle should be happy the glitch she was having issues with may be fixed!

A few of these are nice changes though, Its annoying having to re-select stuff every time you log in :P

Dang, still no click-through chatbox?

• In Dungeoneering, auto-cast selection is now retained on death and when transitioning from one dungeon to the next.

• This is fucking awesome, about time. I've been spamming the forums daily for three months now about this one.

If you want it you have to have your private chat in a separate chat box. Just put it transparent and above it, and select slim borders :P

Anyway, it looks like they're listening to the bug reports I've seen on the forums so that's good.

Can you make an individual box transparent and have the rest not be?

• In Dungeoneering, auto-cast selection is now retained on death and when transitioning from one dungeon to the next.

This is just a flat out lie.

If you leave the party/dungeon and then enter a new one, no it doesn't remember your autocast (because your spellbook swapped twice). But it now remembers it upon death or consecutive floors (which it did not before).