Patch Notes

Rafi

I wonder if its because I'm on either lunar or ancient magicks, not regular spells. So in the time between dungeons, however brief, is when it can't find fire blast so just unassigned it? :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

Yep we get a few nice bug fixes, but their positive effect is completely nullified by another game-breaking Squeal of BuyScape promotion.

You can now BUY a permanent 3% XP boost necklace, which works on ALL SKILLS, and also boosts your loot drops.

Yep we get a few nice bug fixes, but their positive effect is completely nullified by another game-breaking Squeal of BuyScape promotion.

You can now BUY a permanent 3% XP boost necklace, which works on ALL SKILLS, and also boosts your loot drops.

WHAT?!  That's fucking ridiculous.  Are you sure?

The necklace has charges, so I'm assuming it does run out? 

Charges expire on rare loot drops, such as lamps and "lucky" equipment. Do not use it for combat, save it for skilling XP.

As of right now, I don't see any means of skilling that expels charges. I could be wrong though. But at the moment, it does seem to be a permanent XP boost so long as you do not wear it while killing monsters.

Pay-to-win Scape.

Edited by Memphus

Loot drops are pretty unspectacular. I've been getting about 9k per charge + a single 100 coal (20k) drop. 

And the mouse wheel zooming the window instead of scrolling the text. I just wanted click through, not scroll through. :/

Charges expire on rare loot drops, such as lamps and "lucky" equipment. Do not use it for combat, save it for skilling XP.

As of right now, I don't see any means of skilling that expels charges. I could be wrong though. But at the moment, it does seem to be a permanent XP boost so long as you do not wear it while killing monsters.

Pay-to-win Scape.

Used mine up last night. Charges are expelled while skilling and the bonus XP is gone once all charges are used. So overall it was maybe an hour or two of 3% extra XP.

Pay-to-win Scape.

Used mine up last night. Charges are expelled while skilling and the bonus XP is gone once all charges are used. So overall it was maybe an hour or two of 3% extra XP.

Yeah I noticed that now too. Still, it's buyable XP. But I am less upset now. These are no more game-breaking than the lamps and double XP necklaces that are already scattered all over the wheel. These necklaces might actually be better used trying to get the "lucky" item drops.