Divination Arrives

Beric

Feels like one, too. But honestly, it isn't too bad. I'm trying to put it in perspective by wondering what I'd think of wcing or fishing if they were released today.

Feels like one, too. But honestly, it isn't too bad. I'm trying to put it in perspective by wondering what I'd think of wcing or fishing if they were released today.

Is it an obvious foundation for other skills, though?

Is it an obvious foundation for other skills, though?
Definitely has potential to be that. The second skill they're planning to release will be a production skill with this as its gathering component. In the meantime, it has some interesting bonuses of it's own.
Should have just waited and released both skills at once, IMO. 
Sounds like typical JaGex with what seems to be the vast majority of their updates for the last few years...

Should have waited.

Jagex isn't good at waiting, we all know that!  On the other hand I could definitely read books / watch episodes of things while semi-afk'ing this skill.  Much like citadel!

Jagex isn't good at waiting, we all know that!  On the other hand I could definitely read books / watch episodes of things while semi-afk'ing this skill.  Much like citadel!

And every single other skill in this game. Except Dungeoneering and Agility.

Well the skill after this last nerf is literally stand and click now. You can't hop worlds or anything to get a slightly better xp per hour rate anymore :(

I am so tired of training Divination, but I can't bear to leave myself with a level ~50 skill. :cry:

I am so tired of training Divination, but I can't bear to leave myself with a level ~50 skill. :cry:

Yea it's gotten more than just boring rather quickly

Well the skill after this last nerf is literally stand and click now. You can't hop worlds or anything to get a slightly better xp per hour rate anymore :(

How did hopping worlds boost your xp before?  Seeking out the double xp ball things?