Elder Tree Locations

Beric

Grabbed the list off the RSOF. These logs are selling very well right now so jump on this:

1) North of Legends Guild (Ardy Teleport or Fairy Ring B-L-R)

2) South of Yanille (Yanille Lodestone or Watchtower tele, or Fairy Ring C-I-Q)

3) North of Eagles Peak Lodestone. Closer to Fairy Ring. (Fairy Ring A-K-Q for Piscatoris)

4) South of Draynor (Draynor Lodestone, Draynor Tele)

5) Behind the Farm South of Falador (Cabbage port, Port Sarim Lodestone)

6) Inside the Gnome Stronghold, just South West of Grand Tree. (Spirit Tree or Gliders)

7) South of Melzars Maze near Rimmington. (Port Sarim Lodestone, Crafting Guild tele)

8) South of Edgeville, (Edgeville Lodestone, Edgeville Tele)

9) South of Varrock, East of Demon Circle (Varrock Lodestone)

10) South of Lletya, near the Mage Trees. (Elf Crystal Teleport)

This may almost be the rocktails of woodcutting which can only mean one thing..... :trollface:
40M woodcutting XP incoming. :reporter:

Crystal trees are supposedly the best XP, replacing sawmill and ivy for high levels. But cutting elders won't be better GP/hr than minimum wage burger flipping.

Edited by Memphus
Crystal trees are supposedly the best XP, replacing sawmill and ivy for high levels.

I didn't track the XP/H, but they seemed really slow. 

Crystal trees are supposedly the best XP, replacing sawmill and ivy for high levels.

I didn't track the XP/H, but they seemed really slow. 

Wouldn't doubt Jagex to lie, but:

While elder trees are great for gathering valuable logs, crystal trees are all about training the Woodcutting skill. Much like ivy, they yield no resources, but offer an excellent Woodcutting XP rate.

You can seek out the trees at seven locations. A crystal tree is considered 'active' when crystal formations surround it, and it is these formations - at level 94 Woodcutting - which can be chopped for some of the best Woodcutting XP in the game.