Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

8 hours ago, Orlando said:

The best part about playing Runescape was not actually having to play Runescape. AFK my way to max combat. 

for me its jamming the music while relaxing

On 5/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, Erador said:

@Ewhenn takes too long to level up. I tried doing it for a few weeks, but just cannot be f*'ed to do this again as an adult, lol.

Yeah, I hear you.  If I manage to play any games on my PC for 3-4 hours in a month, that was a good month.  

The kids, house, etc. keep me busy.   This years summer projects are redoing all of the garden beds / stone edging around the house and putting in some new concrete to replace worn out sidewalk taht's down to chipping aggregate.  I gutted and refinished a small room a few months back in my basement (new electric+lighting, drywall, networking, flooring, and trim/crown molding) and want to refinish the large rec-room area.   Possibly putting in new fencing around my pool if I have time.  

On 5/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, Mkm2384 said:

I was lucky, I picked up at the start of OSRS where I could just set up in NMZ with full guthan and train for 6 hours straight without doing anything. Got all my combat stats that way, If I had to level normally I wouldn't have a chance.

AFK is the only way to train.  

ralc.exe haha.

They should have let us keep our old accounts.  This leveling up stuff is crap if you've already done it once.

27 minutes ago, Ewhenn said:

Yeah, I hear you.  If I manage to play any games on my PC for 3-4 hours in a month, that was a good month.  

The kids, house, etc. keep me busy.   This years summer projects are redoing all of the garden beds / stone edging around the house and putting in some new concrete to replace worn out sidewalk taht's down to chipping aggregate.  I gutted and refinished a small room a few months back in my basement (new electric+lighting, drywall, networking, flooring, and trim/crown molding) and want to refinish the large rec-room area.   Possibly putting in new fencing around my pool if I have time.  

AFK is the only way to train.  

ralc.exe haha.

They should have let us keep our old accounts.  This leveling up stuff is crap if you've already done it once.

Absolutely bro, plus the RNG on my old account was much better than on this one lol. I can't seem to play anything for move than an hour any more before I lose interest for a few weeks, too many more important things to do trying to win life lol.

On 5/31/2019 at 5:24 PM, Orlando said:

The best part about playing Runescape was not actually having to play Runescape.

going in my sig right now :)

Edited by Bryce
On 6/2/2019 at 2:50 AM, Bryce said:

going in my sig right now :)

Whatsup you sexy little butternugget?

I reminisce to the days of a rune 2h being worth more than a party hat. The days of good ol wilderness pking. To afking fishing guild while cranking homework. Rivalries with Pure Hatred, Blacknights, and Dragonwood, etc. Damn i’m getting old.

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2019 at 3:04 AM, Mkm2384 said:

Absolutely bro, plus the RNG on my old account was much better than on this one lol. I can't seem to play anything for move than an hour any more before I lose interest for a few weeks, too many more important things to do trying to win life lol.

Add Str8M0ney is OSRS.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Jigs Wz34 said:

stopping by and giving my well wishes to all former and present gladiatorz 

Well if it isn't Jigs

Hello :the: 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:39 AM, Jigs Wz34 said:

stopping by and giving my well wishes to all former and present gladiatorz 

Hi Jigs :hi: 

On 5/26/2020 at 2:11 AM, Any1Know said:

I'm also back these days

Why is that even your name right now, this is why I can't identify people that talk to me at random :sly:

Long explaination, but I don't have access to my old main anymore, I do have my old tank but had forgotten about him till after I had mostly rebuilt on OSRS so my old tank is rs3 only. I do plan to get him a bond and try hopping over there at least from time to time lol