Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

3 hours ago, Mkm2384 said:

this was me, my bad

Mickem! :wub: Kate told me you were around the internetz somewhere! Hiii! How are you? :) 

Dude, Neo, were you talking about the Pink Bootz Unit? :D Because it's on there. The gif version isn't, but the base is. And I have a note on there of the people it represented lol.

pink_bootz_unit_sig_by_pequ.png

I'm Chansey.
Alvaro393 = Psyduck
Neohot Blaze = Bulbasaur
Daykilla = Pikachu
Johnnyr = Charmander
Nalian = Mew
Jason Gran = Squirtle
Pure Enter = Snorlax
Joelly88 = Kangaskhan

18 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Mickem! :wub: Kate told me you were around the internetz somewhere! Hiii! How are you? :) 

Dude, Neo, were you talking about the Pink Bootz Unit? :D Because it's on there. The gif version isn't, but the base is. And I have a note on there of the people it represented lol.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....

HI PEQU!!! (im taz1134)

8 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....

HI PEQU!!! (im taz1134)

Yeah it looks like I totally didn't check in here last year LOL. 2015 was a busy year for me. I got married, started a new awesome job, and started college again lol. Good times.

Edited by Krystal
Just now, Krystal said:

Yeah it looks like I totally didn't check in here last year LOL. 2015 was a busy year for me. I got married and started college again lol. Good times.

Congratulations! i just started a position in which i am involved with the sports clothing industry. Its a pretty awesome position for a company that likes to stay behind the scenes. its pretty awesome

Thanks! 5-15-15. Lol. ;) That sounds pretty sweet, Taz! I'm still working as a CNA, but the main thing I do now is no longer butt wiping, so that's great. I work on a post-op floor at the best hospital in the state, so I assist people in their recovery.  It's the most rewarding job that I've ever had, but it's still not what I want to do forever (hence why I'm back in school).  It pays well enough for me to be able to afford to work part-time (as opposed to full time) while going to school. So that's pretty awesome. :) 

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

Lol, honestly I completely for that one! But wow good memories. Thanks Kyrstal! Oh and congratulations on all the accomplishments!

for sure @Krystal, we will have to catch up sometime.

@Neohot Blaze, i retired for a while and moved away from the game in 2008, came back to it for a little bit around 2010-11, then left again, came back august 2014 and have been back since. Yeah it has been a while neo

Lol Hercs was a crazy guy. I wish I could get in touch with him again.  I want to say his was an art swap.. because I have one that he drew for me.

He's got his outfit in this too

pequuu3.png

And when they requested their sig, they were just like "idk just have us at ruins or something"  Not super descriptive. I thought it came out nice! Does Jerico still rock those pink pigtails these days? (If he plays) I think when I first saw his character, I totally thought he was a girl. 

Edited by Krystal
On 28/01/2016 at 2:21 PM, Krystal said:

I'm Chansey.
Alvaro393 = Psyduck
Neohot Blaze = Bulbasaur
Daykilla = Pikachu
Johnnyr = Charmander
Nalian = Mew
Jason Gran = Squirtle
Pure Enter = Snorlax
Joelly88 = Kangaskhan

Nice one!

13 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Krystal made the best sigs, to be honest. They're repped all over things like that Gladz RS wikipedia page I made. The folks from pink boots unit are one of my favorite eras of Gladz.

This is the one referred to: http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Community_-_The_Gladiatorz
(Warning: Nostalgia bomb is real)

I'm proud that I was able to contribute to history with my art! Those were fun times for me. I tried to incorporate uniqueness into the war sigs to make them stand out from each other.. Like the random things (can't remember what they're called) that popped up on us all at once at the start of the DS war. Let's not forget who had the amazing promo videos though! I swear every time I hear "Requiem for a Dream", I think of that vid you made. :)