Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

1 hour ago, 3lite said:

Ahh, well I hope Hector is doing well.

I just came back myself, but XP gains are certainly much faster (I remember my combat training on 3lite was with a mystic staff at earth warriors).  Most aspects of the game are easier now, but some are more difficult (ex., getting a party hat, the complexity of PvMing).

Seeing all those names brings back memories.  I remember Emperor Necro calling me "Kalsong Sniffare", which translates to underwear sniffer :(.  I remember looking at Echo69x and thinking about what a beast he was and lots of other old Gladz.  From the days when we played with Gladz, there aren't many old names left, but there are some (looking at you geezers, Rafi and Bleedblack).

The alliance clans you're missing are "The" and the Blacknights (though at some point BK left the alliance).  Also, when you were around, The Devilz Clan was a separate ally, though not officially in The Alliance.  I miss TDC and how they got me introduced to P2P pking.  TMRD disbanded awhile ago.  I'm unsure of the status of Jags or "the" (GERMS WHERE ARE YOU?!?!).

I have to confess, probably soon after you stopped playing, I left Gladz and still played Runescape.  I was in a different clan called Eternal Honour for a few years, but still kept in touch with a lot of my Gladz friends.

My former main character is banned now, so I'm on a new one (Ensiferum).  I play RS3, but you should add me anyway!

When I quit I got hacked by some dude from cs 1.6 who claimed to be a good fellow but soon I realized I was to late to pick up on the dudes tatics, he sent a picture on msn when we had messenger on msn lol. Which was a keylogger the trusting fellow that I was trusted him and in the end the transaction him gathering information to use got my rs account hacked, my old steam account hacked as well. It was a rough thing but all in all I recovered and learned a lesson.

Regardless of my folly, how did you get banned? were you botting?. Last I remember you had like 3 phats and was in a amazing financial situation in rs. 

• 1 month later...

Dropping in for my bi-annual visit to this forum. It's funny each time I come a new old name pops up (3lite). This thread is just like Gladz... it never dies lol.

I don't know how many people still play video games,  back in my dad I was probably one of the youngest so I suppose most of the people I played with all probably have kids / grandkids?? now.

As far as my own personal update. I always tell everyone I care enough in my life, gamer or not, that I learned a lot of transferrable skills from playing this game. My time no-lifing this game and the time I spent understanding how being a "merchant" meant allowed me to use it in real life. So with that skill, and A LOT of luck, I scored big in the real estate market here in Toronto lol.

Anyways, take care everyone.

P.S. Who misses my MSN spam of "@@@@@@MUSTER THE ROHIRRIM@@@@@@@"

On 3/27/2018 at 4:40 PM, -Finaltank- said:

As far as my own personal update. I always tell everyone I care enough in my life, gamer or not, that I learned a lot of transferrable skills from playing this game. My time no-lifing this game and the time I spent understanding how being a "merchant" meant allowed me to use it in real life. So with that skill, and A LOT of luck, I scored big in the real estate market here in Toronto lol.

I'm a hedge fund guy now and, I have to say, merching in Fally, during the pre-GE era, taught me a lot about how markets work. Glad to see another successful graduate of the RS School of Business. :lol:

And yes, I miss the spam.

Edited by Erador
  • 2 months later...
On 8/16/2017 at 4:53 PM, The Kevin Green said:

Oh snap, hey Snake.

:cow:

On 3/28/2018 at 9:33 PM, Erador said:

I'm a hedge fund guy now and, I have to say, merching in Fally, during the pre-GE era, taught me a lot about how markets work. Glad to see another successful graduate of the RS School of Business. :lol:

And yes, I miss the spam.

Here for my annual visit. I work in private equity. If RS business taught me anything it was some fine keyboard skills. Standing in the market and re-typing for sale in chat over and over again.... 

On 2/20/2018 at 10:30 PM, Sonic772 said:

It's been awhile man, so what you been up to?. Man dude looking at that name brings back memories of when I first met you through sethik kill. Didn't we go to six flags with hector, sethik_kills, me and you? maybe we didn't but I could've sworn we went.

So what you been up to?, still playing?. I started back on osrs 2007 just for the nostalgic feels, The game has changed so much since I played kinda interesting seeing all the new implementation of things. I still have snake4me999 on my steam friends hes been playing csgo, as for sethik I haven't heard much from him since he moved to Philadelphia after we graduated high school.

On 2/21/2018 at 9:13 PM, 3lite said:

Ahh, well I hope Hector is doing well.

I just came back myself, but XP gains are certainly much faster (I remember my combat training on 3lite was with a mystic staff at earth warriors).  Most aspects of the game are easier now, but some are more difficult (ex., getting a party hat, the complexity of PvMing).

Seeing all those names brings back memories.  I remember Emperor Necro calling me "Kalsong Sniffare", which translates to underwear sniffer :(.  I remember looking at Echo69x and thinking about what a beast he was and lots of other old Gladz.  From the days when we played with Gladz, there aren't many old names left, but there are some (looking at you geezers, Rafi and Bleedblack).

The alliance clans you're missing are "The" and the Blacknights (though at some point BK left the alliance).  Also, when you were around, The Devilz Clan was a separate ally, though not officially in The Alliance.  I miss TDC and how they got me introduced to P2P pking.  TMRD disbanded awhile ago.  I'm unsure of the status of Jags or "the" (GERMS WHERE ARE YOU?!?!).

I have to confess, probably soon after you stopped playing, I left Gladz and still played Runescape.  I was in a different clan called Eternal Honour for a few years, but still kept in touch with a lot of my Gladz friends.

My former main character is banned now, so I'm on a new one (Ensiferum).  I play RS3, but you should add me anyway!

Wilfreddddooooooooo and Derek. South Jersey gang. Just missing Conjee. I actually haven't touched CSGO in a while or really played any online video games for almost a year. Did play some Heroes of the Storm last year. Someone stole my RS account a couple years ago and was actively playing on it lol.... it took me like a year to get it recovered and now I don't think I even remember the password.... May try to log on. 

Edited by Orlando
  • 3 weeks later...

Sup guys.

I got Leukemia.  Probably karma for how much of a dick I was on these forums.  Beat it though.  Glad to see everyone is doing well.  Including (former leader of Gladz) Finaltank.  

Love you guys.  Even Jade.

~Muse

1lo0l1o01l0ol1l10ol10ol10o1l0o1l0o1l!  - RIP Kao

Edited by Muse
RIP KAO
6 minutes ago, Muse said:

Probably karma for how much of a dick I was on these forums. 

Karma did not appropriately take into account how damn entertaining you were about it.

Glad you're doing okay. 

On 3/26/2015 at 10:00 AM, Kaopealii said:

Hey guys remember that time we beat DI/DS and got to #1?

I still get off to that.

Legit teared up reading this.

10 hours ago, Muse said:

Sup guys.

I got Leukemia.  Probably karma for how much of a dick I was on these forums.  Beat it though.  Glad to see everyone is doing well.  Including (former leader of Gladz) Finaltank.  

~Muse

Probably all the STALKER you played. 

Glad to hear you’re doing well <3

15 hours ago, Muse said:

Sup guys.

~Muse

Hey uhhhh that's a bummer, but I'm glad to hear you're better now!

Sup everyone (H)

Quite a few old names in this thread, hello to everyone. Glad to see the number of individuals doing so well and that we all learned something from this game.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:35 AM, Damin said:

Quite a few old names in this thread, hello to everyone. Glad to see the number of individuals doing so well and that we all learned something from this game.

<3

On ?7?/?18?/?2018 at 2:31 AM, Muse said:

Sup guys.

~Muse

sorry about the leukemia but glad you beat it :)

On ?3?/?27?/?2018 at 6:40 PM, -Finaltank- said:

Dropping in for my bi-annual visit to this forum. It's funny each time I come a new old name pops up (3lite). This thread is just like Gladz... it never dies lol.

I don't know how many people still play video games,  back in my dad I was probably one of the youngest so I suppose most of the people I played with all probably have kids / grandkids?? now.

you might of been one of the youngest but I was definatly one of the oldest lol. but I still play video games in my free time which is not much maybe a few hours a week. between hubby, kids, animals, and work there's not much left

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

any old gladz from 2009-2012 still around? Its your boy Kirby checkin in. glad to see that Gladz is still doing well!

Past RSNs were: Kirbys pure, DwBroImAsian

Edited by Kirby
names