Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

Check out my deviantart for them. Lotsss are there! I remember trying to save all of my sigs from back when I swapped computers, but something went wrong, and I failed miserably. I'm glad I uploaded a nice amount on there back then, or they would've all been lost. D:

Edited by Krystal
On 1/28/2016 at 10:21 PM, Krystal said:

Mickem! :wub: Kate told me you were around the internetz somewhere! Hiii! How are you? :) 

Yeah she tracked me down like 2 days after i partially got into my old hard drive the timing was insane.

I'm not bad, ups and downs. it's been an interesting ride. I'm glad it seems like everything is working out well for you! can't believe how long it's been lol

On 28/01/2016 at 11:19 PM, Krystal said:

Thanks! 5-15-15. Lol. ;) That sounds pretty sweet, Taz! I'm still working as a CNA, but the main thing I do now is no longer butt wiping, so that's great. I work on a post-op floor at the best hospital in the state, so I assist people in their recovery.  It's the most rewarding job that I've ever had, but it's still not what I want to do forever (hence why I'm back in school).  It pays well enough for me to be able to afford to work part-time (as opposed to full time) while going to school. So that's pretty awesome. :) 

Ehhhhhhhh, hello again Pequ! 

Shaz here. Sounds like life is going great for you! Congratz

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 1:01 AM, Krystal said:

Lol Hercs was a crazy guy. I wish I could get in touch with him again.  I want to say his was an art swap.. because I have one that he drew for me.

He's got his outfit in this too

pequuu3.png

And when they requested their sig, they were just like "idk just have us at ruins or something"  Not super descriptive. I thought it came out nice! Does Jerico still rock those pink pigtails these days? (If he plays) I think when I first saw his character, I totally thought he was a girl. 

That is so incredibly amazing that you still have this, omg.. Feels like a life time ago haha! Love it.

If anyone I know is ever in Vancouver Canada, hit me up and I'll buy you a beer.

Edited by Hercs Wrath

Yes!  I do live in Madison. When I was in Gladz, I lived in Alabama, but I moved here in 2010 to be with my now-husband. I absolutely love it here (although winters could be better lol). It's such a massive upgrade from my hometown which was filled with homophobes, racists, and just straight up horrible people.  I know every place has its flaws, but I just seem to relate to people better here. It's nice. I started attending Edgewood last semester, and it's been a totally different experience than when I attended college in Alabama. 

Omg Hercs!  =)!!  I swear the majority of my Canadian friends live in Vancouver. If America goes further down the toilet bowl, my husband and I will consider migrating there or at least someplace close since we've been told multiple times that the cost of living is high there. It's definitely an appealing option though. 

Guess who just recovered his account after not logging in in about 10 years? I don't know how they expected me to remember transaction IDs from 2003... Oh well. I got it back. Sooooo... how do I play this game? lmfao

Edit: Apparently my name got changed. Weird

Edited by Windy
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2016 at 0:09 AM, Windy said:

Guess who just recovered his account after not logging in in about 10 years? I don't know how they expected me to remember transaction IDs from 2003... Oh well. I got it back. Sooooo... how do I play this game? lmfao

Lol what's up man?

On February 27, 2016 at 3:09 AM, Windy said:

Is this Windex 5? Cause I know it's not Felicia (Windy Nights).  She doesn't usually go by "he!"

18 hours ago, Rafi said:

Is this Windex 5? Cause I know it's not Felicia (Windy Nights).  She doesn't usually go by "he!"

it is indeed Windex 5, Rafi.

How goes it windy?

Dang okay, I'm sorry I'm so bad at keeping track of these threads I reply to, lol.

On ?1?/?23?/?2016 at 10:44 PM, Agassi said:

I've been good.. Since I last talked to you, I became a police officer (since 2005).. I'm on my 4th year of K-9 unit and 3rd year of SWAT.. Things for will take time to heal, don't try to rush it, but also try not to dwell on it, speaking from experience.. Hard to find that fine line sometimes, but you will be fine.. When you move, don't lose touch..  I don't have a special rank or title like others of ya'll that were Gladz with me (caused by a bad decision in 2001 :P), but I'm still here and trying to stay in touch with who I can..  And if you're ever coming through WV, feel free to stop and say hi :D

Impressive, dude!  Good for you!  I haven't done much with my life besides work plebe jobs and move across the country a couple times, lol.  But you're not too far way, that's neat.  :)

On ?1?/?23?/?2016 at 11:56 AM, Jerico said:

Happy holidays all.  Shout out to all the OG Runescape players that have made it to this thread and those that regularly post . 

Sarah, sorry to hear about Ben.  I still have fond memories of you, your brother, and Kaopealii.

Jerico!  So good to see you still stop by once in awhile too, lol.  And thank you.  I love hearing about people's memories with Ben (as well as with my brother and me hahah) so if you ever want to catch up or whatever, I'm around.  :)

Sorry if I keep bumping old threads, I just seem to miss my notifications when someone replies or whatever but I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them!  <3

• 2 weeks later...
On March 27, 2016 at 4:32 AM, Finaltank said:

I remember my sig now

finaltank_sig_by_pequ.png

So how does RS work now? My account still has a couple of good stuff lol. Did my hero reset or anything?

Shouldn't have reset, but if you haven't logged in for like 5 years they might have give your name to someone else and assigned you random #s.  

Also, if you haven't logged in for 5+ years there's a decent chance that your character and bank was hacked / given away by Jagex to scammers.  If not, I recommend setting up 2-step verification on your account so it's harder to hard hack in the future.

• 4 weeks later...