Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

Have you tried working with fondant Krystal? I am a cook as my current profession while attending school and I bake in the down time... I make a lot of cookies but am always interested in crazy confections for our Koffee Klatch events and what not and am wondering about the effects and what you can do with it.

In the mean time though I will continue to enjoy my strawberry shortcake cookies. <3

Figured I'd join the cool kids change my signature to the one Krystal made.
Mine has been a Krystal sig for a long ass time! :hmph: Trying to be cool now I have to find a new sig.
Figured I'd join the cool kids change my signature to the one Krystal made.
Mine has been a Krystal sig for a long ass time! :hmph: Trying to be cool now I have to find a new sig.

You're just jealous of the pking skills of my guy while you can only get fat on a beach or run away from a KBD. :hmph: 

!! Pequuu <3

Still doing awesome art?

Ripply! :bunny:

Cross! <3 Glad you changed your sig... I had no idea who Pyrolord was, other than the vague memory that someone I liked changed their name to that after I stopped playing. I retired almost 7 years ago, so names different from what it was then... don't remember them too well. That, and I don't remember your name being Castiel. I thought it was something with a J.

!! Pequuu <3

Still doing awesome art?

Ripply! :bunny:

Cross! <3 Glad you changed your sig... I had no idea who Pyrolord was, other than the vague memory that someone I liked changed their name to that after I stopped playing. I retired almost 7 years ago, so names different from what it was then... don't remember them too well. That, and I don't remember your name being Castiel. I thought it was something with a J.

Castiel is a character from Supernatural. :P Real name is Jason. How you doing?

Holy Hell, Sneaky One lives. Probably dont know me since I had just joined when you went away.

I come to check on the minions from time to time ^^

Yea, over a decade and still going. I just remember you cause i thought you were cute. That was the extent of our contact. Haha I sound like a creep.