Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

Why has Blance not made an appearance yet? I'm saddened.

Also I dug this up: EmperorVitae -

zus4.png

Oh god I remember that! Didn't Emp lose a bet or something and had to post all positive lovey-dovey messages for a day or something?

Of course, that was back in the day when people actually posted on the forum.

Krystal: Rusty smhusty, you still got them skills. You should make comics or something. ^^

Ripply: Hey! :D I just now realized I never replied to your message on FB like, ages ago. I have those periods and then I forget. :|

And even Damin! Hi there.

And Sneaky! That's a name I haven't seen in even more forever. :o Haha, wtf, that sig. If only I was that flexible. I'd crackle and break if I tried that.

Blank the wank! ;D

Hey Fluffz! Yeah I still pose with a long hair, though I keep braided with my pink ribbons ever since I figured out I was more of a hippie philosopher pirate science geek and stuff. Pink is like, the most awesome colour in the universe.

kcb3XD8.png

Hey Lindar! I remember that bet. Haha. ;D

And Rob is still alive I see. How's Japan my good sir?

Edited by EmperorNecro

Damn, you're around too. ^^

Well, I often hear that I don't look 29, more like I'm stuck at 20 or something.

Though I've sprung a little more chest hair. A couple of dozen rather than just 4 around my nipples.

Edited by EmperorNecro

Saw all the cool kids participating in this blast from the past thread. Figured I'd come in and say hi too. LOL

PS: Hi Krystal, Natasha, Megan, Jake, Josh and Linduh! xD

Hello there Mr Fishy! Been a while since I caught you in game so we could have conversations (probably because you haven't actually played in forever)!

Emp I'd guess if you didn't have that facial hair you could pass for 17. Forever young you are.

Probably, I got one who friend who nicknamed me babyface. >_> Well, until my hair grows thin, then I'll look silly. Hopefully I'll be rich before then so that I can do a transplant or turn back time in the cells. Or magic. Whichever is appropriately applicable at the time.

Hello there Mr Fishy! Been a while since I caught you in game so we could have conversations (probably because you haven't actually played in forever)!

Forever? Nah. Only 469 days. LOL

Got on today actually. You were no where to be found, woman!

Does anyone actually still play the game? I log on once every year or so, realise I have no idea what this game is then log off.

I logged in ages ago when Rafi told me my account was hacked, that was the first log in in a year or so. Recovered the account, realized I didn't care that it had been hacked and never logged in since. A pity though since I could have distributed my wealth to the clan, but oh well. Last I played it was still standard Runescape 2 pretty much. Dungeoneering was fairly fresh, well had been out for a little while.

Edited by EmperorNecro

What the fuck Natasha lives?

I have a pulse!! :jay8mc:

How are you Damin? :)

I'm doing well, two jobs and school... Was talking to Matt (Mkm) about you around maybe a year ago? So it's good to see you back around again!

Joel they got a version called RS 2007 that you can play. Which is the version of RS in 2007 without all the new updates.

Emp I wish i still had the pictures of you in the pig tails.

Hah, well if I acquire a camera I could possibly produce a new pig tail picture. ^^

Edited by EmperorNecro

I just spent like 45 minutes trying to find Emp in pigtails.. came up empty handed. I found Fairy Emp instead?

fairyemp.png