_?-~*-~- HELP -~-*~-?_

Rafi

For some time now, Linda (Bleedblack) has been financially supporting the clan, with a donation here or there from some good doobies. It's time more of us to help out. In addition to our monthly and yearly costs, it turns out that our database has grown in the last 3 years (who would have thought all those spam threads add up!, and in the near future we will need to increase our monthly bill to support the ever-growing community.

Anything you can donate, whether $5 or $50, helps immensely. All donations can be sent to Linda's clan e-mail: BleedBlack@gmail.com

- Some banks (IE Bank of America) allow you to send money straight from your checking to someone's email address for free.

- If you have a debit card you can send money for free with square cash: http://square.com/cash

Alternatively, people often use Paypal, though it does take a fee out of the donation: **donating button on forums has been fixed.** You don't even need to create an account anymore. See images below:

DfGIdvR.png

sijg0yA.png

Thanks for helping us keep the clan we all know, love, and call home alive and running!

If I remember tomorrow I'll help out, all be the bad things that happened in the past this clan has still been a huge part of my life least I can do is toss a bit in the pot.

I remember that time ... tbh  Rafi  if you can't manage after this topic let me know. I will help out!

I never want this forum to disappear it's our home no matter what happened in the past like Damin said.

Edited by Moira64

FYI to all- Linda has fixed the built-in donations button so we can use it now. Picture instructions edited into original post. Thanks to everyone that has donated so far. We're off to a great start thanks to the generosity of many clan and community members. Keep 'em coming!

I could donate a bit more if needed I guess.

Linda, PM me with how much you need and I'll see what I can do!

edit: Yes boss.

Edited by Dave
  • 4 weeks later...

Let me get this straight. One of our founders is a legitimate doctor of medicine but can not donate $50 a month to the clan he started?

Sounds about right.

• 4 weeks later...
Let me get this straight. One of our founders is a legitimate doctor of medicine but can not donate $50 a month to the clan he started?

Sounds about right.

I absolutely donate. You forget that while I founded this place, they don't let me touch any of the technical things. So like the rest of you, I contribute to the pot but someone else pays the bills. 

And regardless of any of our personal finances, the only way this thing continues on well past anyone one of us is if there is a buy in from the collective group. I'd more than happily give above my fair share each year, but just paying for everything outright doesn't do the community any good or help it survive. Not that the actually amount should matters, but I think my roughly $100/year donation to just these forums can easily be classified as 'my share'/'a terrible financial decision for a grown up'

Sounds about right.

Come on. There's no need for that.

Come on. There's no need for that.

Don't be silly! Creating the clan, leading it for several years, and continuing to pop in and provide support and friendship is not enough. He also needs to solely fund it.

Anyways, sorry to tell you Joe but you're financially responsible for us until we turn 18. Should have used protection when you slept with Jerico.

Fortunately, Jade's swimmers are exhausted by time they make it out. 

Explain the offspring. :hmph:

Fortunately, Jade's swimmers are exhausted by time they make it out. Long journey :chuffed:

Jade has the potency of 10 men

Prescription strength deodorant.  

Fortunately, Jade's swimmers are exhausted by time they make it out. Long journey :chuffed:

Jade has the potency of 10 men

Prescription strength deodorant.  

more like he needs prescription strength spermicide.