_?-~*-~- HELP -~-*~-?_

Rafi

Fortunately, Jade's swimmers are exhausted by time they make it out. Long journey :chuffed:

Jade has the potency of 10 men

Prescription strength deodorant.  

I thought Rafi's forum picture was a snapshot of Jade's sperm..

Fortunately, Jade's swimmers are exhausted by time they make it out. Long journey :chuffed:

more like he needs prescription strength spermicide. 

Do you want to make him even stronger?

I'd just like to know the thought process you used in designing the art around the topic's title.

Rafi's motivation: How can I get 12 year old girls on AOL in 2001 to donate to the clan...? I kNoW hOw!

I'd just like to know the thought process you used in designing the art around the topic's title.

Rafi's motivation: How can I get 12 year old girls on AOL in 2001 to donate to the clan...? I kNoW hOw!

omg I miss pretending to be american in AOL chat rooms :jade:

ASL?

ASL?

I was probably in love with you when I was 13 :aww:

ASL?

It's amazing how little we've changed in the last 13 years!

ASL?

It's amazing how little we've changed in the last 13 years!

Bahahaha, so true :aww:
  • 2 weeks later...

more like he needs prescription strength spermicide. 
must of forgotten to call you

ASL?

Yes

Right behind you :curtainpeek:

When I made that post, I couldn't help but be reminded of how I used to type my away messages. Good times.