Dat rare drop table doe

Shadyyy

So I get a greater demons task and I go to zammy.

This was my kc when I finished:

bi012w.png

These were my drops  :okfoff:

2dv8yoj.png

swordies

dragon dagger 

silver ore

godsword shard 2 

ward of subjugation

3 effigies

elite clue scroll

steam battlestaff

:rage:

ignore the zammy wines.. forgot to take those out.

Edited by Shadyy Swag

O MY MY MY   next time you go there, see if this emote will help :JustTRYit:  or this one :rockthrow: .   this one is pretty good too... :bootyshake: .

And if all else fails  try this :rose1:    lmao   sry couldn't resist   hehehehe

love me some carlos 

Edited by Babylon Sky
wait what? You can last that many kills at zammy on rs3?

If you have the right set up and use the healing abilities and stuff you can camp there an extremely long time.

OT: gg Carlos

torva + drygores + soul split/turmoil + max cmb + overloads + prayer renewal = op. 

Also use dehabilitate when you feel like the boss is going to spec you. He hits through pray anywhere from 2000 to 4000. Dehabilitate halves the dmg taken. Also use guthix blessing any chance you get and always regenerate after every kill. I had a yak full of food when I left. I got that kc in just over 2hrs because I was in world 2 where the spawns are super fast. 

torva + drygores + soul split/turmoil + max cmb + overloads + prayer renewal = op. 

Also use dehabilitate when you feel like the boss is going to spec you. He hits through pray anywhere from 2000 to 4000. Dehabilitate halves the dmg taken. Also use guthix blessing any chance you get and always regenerate after every kill. I had a yak full of food when I left. I got that kc in just over 2hrs because I was in world 2 where the spawns are super fast. 

This is key.  I did a 1000 kc of bandos once, and it took me 6-7 hours of straight killing because I wasn't on a fast world

So I get a greater demons task and I go to zammy.

This was my kc when I finished:

bi012w.png

These were my drops  :okfoff:

2dv8yoj.png

swordies

dragon dagger 

silver ore

godsword shard 2 

ward of subjugation

3 effigies

elite clue scroll

steam battlestaff

:rage:

ignore the zammy wines.. forgot to take those out.

rofl gg m8

do hard mode :trollface: