The Gladiatorz v Poison

Beeppudnolan

Beeppudnolan

15logo.png

v Poison

Last week I contacted Poison about doing an hour cap cwa fight and immediately after getting the details hammered out and posting the topic we got straight to pumping people up. We have finally started getting back on our feet and pushing ourselves forward so I was excited to see just what we could do. In our last couple matched options fights with Poison we did pretty bad so we went out to make a statement in an hour cap. Ts has been buzzing with activity the past couple nights with 25 or so on ts at almost midnight est.

Come into today we prepared ourselves for battle and started the fight with an amazing 30 people. We had our styles ready and pumped ourselves up for action. We took a quick early lead and never looked back.

110714173553.png

After getting our quick lead we kept the pressure up and never let off the gas. At around the 30 minute mark Poison decided to stop fighting and to do a matched options fight with us instead.

110714175813.png

110714180138.png

110714180529.png

110714180620.png

I want to say amazing job to everyone that showed up today. Keep it up and keep up the activity.

Edited by No Rubbers

You should wait for people to post their pictures before putting up a recap. :P

A picture of our ending:

poisonending.png

Excellent job everyone! Sign up for Envy!

Was awsome seeing so many people show up to this. Hope we pull the same for the pkri on sunday =D

Still dissapointed in myself got drop right a way when i was in robes for binding :jade: