@Jagexchrisl's solo boss concept

Urza

If you don't know yet the master craftsman of all PVM material is creating yet another masterpiece.

This is the concept art for its lair:

BnqnX8iIcAANBHT.png

If you are interested in seeing the boss itself you need to follow Chris L on his twitter account @jagexchrisl. He is running a competition where the boss will "crawl" out from the banner the closer he gets to 3000 followers. At the time of this post he needs 151 more followers so get going!

And for speculation I'm thinking we will get a spider or scorpion boss. The drop was leaked a while on a podcast somewhere confirming level 90 two-hander drops, but other than that there is no information as to if they are for all styles.

Yeah I still play.

I am working on 120 slayer and saving loot for other 120's. Hit me up in game. I'm usually on every other day for a couple hours.

Oh please don't be a spider boss. :cry:
Judging from the legs starting to walk across his Twitter banner.. I'm sorry :jade:

&OHMYGOSHHHLOOKATCHRISHEISCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Mod Chris L went over 3k followers tonight, but wont have a pic of it in action up until tuesday due to a bank holiday.

Hey blank, if any of you still play just re-add me and talk. I don't mind since I try playing with private always on.