Gladz Vs Envy

Yourdeath G

Gladz

loss

Today we set out to fight Envy in a PKRI, and while the outcome was not a win, we won the moral victory and that's the one that matters right?

We started out strong, out-pulling them 87-63 so we went out to defend.

uChUZ.jpg

We strung together a few kills but then started to slow down as it became evident that there was a lack of binds and style switching, this gave Envy a leg up at the beginning.

However after people started returning with those precious nature earth and water runes we quickly took control of the fight as we had good transitions and strong binds for the most part. Our domination is made evident by our kills, 71 in 60 min which is over a kill minute, and for this I congratulate every single binder, ranger and mage.

r8GmR.jpg

However in the end our superiority in the battle field was not enough to get us the win as they had a very large amount of people return in the last few minutes which gave them the win.

Ours

110717170902.png

Theirs

110717170903.png

GJ today, I am proud to be a Gladiator, despite the loss, you guys showed that you want to win. As our numbers sure up we will get there but only if everyone puts in 100% to come to every war and even events to support each other and show that we have each others backs!

Edited by YourDeath G

How did you get 77 kills when they only had 33 deaths?

..Did you let Gayle call?

Just kidding Bee, don't hate me =]

Edited by Clowd
Beeppudnolan

How did you get 77 kills when they only had 33 deaths?

..Did you let Gayle call?

Just kidding Bee, don't hate me =]

They where in the middle of switching their clan chats due to a leader getting banned so the k/d thing isn't exact. The kills might have been closer to even due to some of them not being in the clan yet.