.......................................... what?

Felicia

What is this

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just say about the Navy Seal copypasta, you little bitch? I'll have you know I was the very first to introduce it to 4chan, and I've written numerous variations of it, and I've posted them over 300 hundred times. I'm trained in fast-typing and I'm the top copypasta poster on Reddit. You are nothing to me but just another pleb with no taste in text-based memes. I will downvote you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the Navy Seal copypasta over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my r/copypasta brigade and your post is being read right now, so you better prepare for the storm, hater. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your opinion. You're fucking dead, kid. I can report you anytime and I can insult you in over seven hundred ways, and that's without using the thesaurus. Not only am I extensively trained in CTRL+V, but I have access to the entire copypasta repositories of ED and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable comment off the face of the thread, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy karma loss your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Kiwi, we are going to have to revoke your internet licence. 
Here's the thing. You said a "jackdaw is a crow." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens. So your reasoning for calling a jackdaw a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get grackles and blackbirds in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A jackdaw is a jackdaw and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you said. You said a jackdaw is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

What is this

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just say about the Navy Seal copypasta, you little bitch? I'll have you know I was the very first to introduce it to 4chan, and I've written numerous variations of it, and I've posted them over 300 hundred times. I'm trained in fast-typing and I'm the top copypasta poster on Reddit. You are nothing to me but just another pleb with no taste in text-based memes. I will downvote you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the Navy Seal copypasta over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my r/copypasta brigade and your post is being read right now, so you better prepare for the storm, hater. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your opinion. You're fucking dead, kid. I can report you anytime and I can insult you in over seven hundred ways, and that's without using the thesaurus. Not only am I extensively trained in CTRL+V, but I have access to the entire copypasta repositories of ED and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable comment off the face of the thread, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy karma loss your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the shrek did you just shreking say about me, you little puss? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Shreks, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on fairytale creatures, and I have over 300 confirmed swamps. I am trained in donkeh warfare and I'm the top shreker in the entire Duloc armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shrek you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this swamp, mark my shreking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, shreker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pixies across Duloc and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, swamp maggot. The storm that shreks out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking shreked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shrek you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare ear tube antenna things. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shrek, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Duloc Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to shrek your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little puss. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your shreking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're shreking shreked, kiddo.

When a kid is being a brat in a noisy and public area, I casually get close to them and fart on their head/face. I'm really tall so it's usually a direct hit.

It's funniest when the kid notices and doesn't know what to do because I'm a giant.

One time I was pretty drunk with a friend at a Target buying Risk. This little mexican 5-7 year old with a mohawk, was being an insufferable little shit in the action figure section. I heard him from like 5 aisles over and it was like nails on a chalkboard. I tell my friend, "I'm gonna fart on this kids head. Watch and learn."

I saunter on over to the aisle in question and see the vile little prick calling his mom an "idiot" for not buying him a huge G.I. JOE The Movie vehicle. "I already bought that one for you and you broke it by throwing it down the stairs" "SHUT UP. I NEED IT. IT'S THE ONLY ONE I DON'T HAVE NOW." The mother was younger than me (I'm mid twenties) and gave a defeated look, "I don't have enough money right now." "YOU ARE AN IDIOT," and continued to just berate and publicly shame this woman.

At the time, I was on a strict Chipotle carnitas burrito diet. And while I was watching all this, my stomach gave me an initial warning gurgle (very courteous stomach) telling me I was about an hour away from punishing the toilet. Serendipity! Destiny!

The kid shouts "FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU!" The mom rolls her eyes and turns her back to the kid to ignore him. And could you believe it, the kid gets on his hands and knees and starts taking the toy out of the box. It's go time, motherfucker.

I position my back towards him and at this point am like 2 feet away from him. I bend down to reach for the one of the toys on the lower shelf. At this point, my ass is INCHES away from this kids head.

I'm so close that from a distance it looks like I'm about to sit on him,. My friend sees this happening and can no longer contain himself. He's covering his mouth, but his 'hee-haw' hyperventilating donkey chortle is fairly audible over the late 90's pop muzak playing on the loudspeakers.

The kid immediately looks up towards the laughter, but can't help but notice there is an ass now directly in his face. Now, I'm trying not to laugh but also panicking as I just made eye contact with him. He furls his brow and I look over in the mother's direction, still back towards us. I relish in the moment and the look on this child's confused and naive face.

The initial blast was mighty and boisterous. I swear I saw his hair blowing in the wind (so to speak). If I wasn't wearing jeans, I think it could have probably blown over an empty soda can. I would call it "a very fun fart" (A++ would buy again). However, what immediately followed that out the chamber was truly horrifying. The fart's implication changed without notice and swiftly. It went from a joyous, dry airhorn squeal to a nefarious, hissing mephitis. I think the little moppet noticed the hateful metamorphosis before even I did because he wretched his neck violently trying to get away from the personified evil being fumigated into his soul. Because of his positioning (hovering over the toy, hands and knee), it was all in vain as the only way out was forward...and forward would mean certain death.

In total, it lasted about 4 seconds but for that kid, it must have seemed like time was frozen. The long-term severe brain damage which he no doubt suffered, only added to that effect.

When I finished, there was a silent, pregnant pause. The kid was clearly shocked and stunned. No one had ever stood up to this dwarf sociopath in his whole life. I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

I make my move first, picking up the toy I was "reaching for" off the low shelf, take a few steps forward and stare at it for a few seconds. The only thing the kid could manage to do was burst into tears. My friend senses danger 'the jig is up' and his head darts for cover. The mom turns around to see her kid with an open toy, crying on the floor and me minding my own business.

She walks up to him and asks what's wrong but the kid can't speak. All he gets out is, "BAWAWAAAWAFARTBAWAWA." It took every fiber in my body not to laugh.

Sensing that his assailant was getting away scot-free, he somehow managed to compose himself for a moment. He shouts, "HE FARTED ON ME!" I was ALMOST around the corner when the mom goes:

"Excuse me....sir....SIR!"

I turn around nonplussed, "Uh...who? Me?" while pointing to myself.

"Yes. Did YOU just FART on my son?"

Weighing my options, I played dumb. "What? I mean, I did fart."

"On my son?"

"Well, I mean, technically speaking...I mean...what is 'on'?"

"Why did you fart on my son?"

At this point the little kid has the look of schadenfreude on his face, happy to see me in trouble. F**k you, I'M A MAN! I WILL FART ON YOU IF I PLEASE! I turn my attention to the little kid and stare at him, "Because the whole store could hear him being a little, rotten asshole to his mother so I thought I'd come over here and treat him like one."

The mom looks at me, her son and the scattered GI JOE/wrappers/box on the floor. The mom is puzzled as to what to do and says, "Just..just go." That's my cue! I turn around, walk away with little extra step. As soon as I turn the corner, I book it outside as fast as I can.

We laugh on the car ride back about the whole scene. With a slight hint of seriousness in his tone, my friend asks me:

"Do you do that a lot?"

"Ahhh, not that much. Like once every 6 months or so."

We both knew I was lying.

What is this

What is this

What the shrek did you just shreking say about me, you little puss? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Shreks, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on fairytale creatures, and I have over 300 confirmed swamps. I am trained in donkeh warfare and I'm the top shreker in the entire Duloc armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shrek you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this swamp, mark my shreking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, shreker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pixies across Duloc and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, swamp maggot. The storm that shreks out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking shreked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shrek you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare ear tube antenna things. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shrek, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Duloc Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to shrek your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little puss. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your shreking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're shreking shreked, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about crows, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in environmental science, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret studies on crow behavior, and I have over 300 confirmed alt accounts. I am trained in vote brigading and I have the top comment karma on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will downvote you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that about crows over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of taxonomists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, jackdaw. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can downvote you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with alt accounts. Not only am I extensively trained in taxonomy, but I have access to the entire Latin names of the Corvidae family and I will use it to its full extent to prove you wrong and downvote your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit downvotes all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, jackdaw.

What is this

What is this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about crows, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in environmental science, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret studies on crow behavior, and I have over 300 confirmed alt accounts. I am trained in vote brigading and I have the top comment karma on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will downvote you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that about crows over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of taxonomists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, jackdaw. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can downvote you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with alt accounts. Not only am I extensively trained in taxonomy, but I have access to the entire Latin names of the Corvidae family and I will use it to its full extent to prove you wrong and downvote your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit downvotes all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, jackdaw.

What in the devil’s name did y’all just say about me, you little sinner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Bible School, been involved in numerous Billy Graham crusades, and have over 300 confirmed soul-savings. I am trained in New Testament apologetics and am the top converter in the entire Baptist Church. Y’all ain’t nothin’ to me but another sinnin’ atheist. I will bring you to Jesus with a passion the likes of which ain’t never before been seen on this Earth, y’all mark what I’m sayin’. You think you can get away with that there sinful talk over the Internet? Think again, pagan. As we speak I’m contactin’ my secret network of deacons across the USA and your local church address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sermon, devil’s child. The sermon that wipes the blackness right out of your soul. Your sinful days are over, kid. I can radio evangelize anywhere, anytime, and I can bring you to Jesus in over 700 different ways, and that’s just with bare Bible verses. Not only am I extensively trained in hermeneutics, but I have access to the entire hymnal collection of the Protestant Church and I will use it to its full extent to see that you know who the Lord Jesus is. If only you could have known what kind of fire and brimstone preachin’ your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re payin’ the tithe, you unredeemed heathen. You’re goin’ to Hell.

What is this

What is this

What in the devil’s name did y’all just say about me, you little sinner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Bible School, been involved in numerous Billy Graham crusades, and have over 300 confirmed soul-savings. I am trained in New Testament apologetics and am the top converter in the entire Baptist Church. Y’all ain’t nothin’ to me but another sinnin’ atheist. I will bring you to Jesus with a passion the likes of which ain’t never before been seen on this Earth, y’all mark what I’m sayin’. You think you can get away with that there sinful talk over the Internet? Think again, pagan. As we speak I’m contactin’ my secret network of deacons across the USA and your local church address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sermon, devil’s child. The sermon that wipes the blackness right out of your soul. Your sinful days are over, kid. I can radio evangelize anywhere, anytime, and I can bring you to Jesus in over 700 different ways, and that’s just with bare Bible verses. Not only am I extensively trained in hermeneutics, but I have access to the entire hymnal collection of the Protestant Church and I will use it to its full extent to see that you know who the Lord Jesus is. If only you could have known what kind of fire and brimstone preachin’ your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re payin’ the tithe, you unredeemed heathen. You’re goin’ to Hell.

484.jpg

What is this

What is this

484.jpg

I say, what the devil did you just audaciously proclaim about my well-being, you trollop? I shall inform you that I have graduated top of my class at the Gentleman's Academy of Sophisticated Persons, and have been involved in numerous endeavors with the Ruffians down the street from my abode; might I also add that I've accumulated over 300 pieces of antique furniture? I am educated in fine dining and high class catering and I'm the top Victorian era furniture appraiser in the entire high society. You are naught to me but a simple, uncouth brute. I shall embarrass the dickens out of you with class the likes of which has never been witnessed before on this humble planet, I solemnly promise. You assume you can disrespect my image on the internet? Think again, savage. As we speak I am contacting my diligent secretary to arrange a brunch together at the finest coffee shop in town, so you had better prepare a fetching enough outfit to compete with my immaculate attire, barbarian. The brunch that sends you packing back to the countryside. You are inevitably defeated, heathen. I can be booked at any appointment, any hour, and I can educate you in over seven hundred cultures, and that's just with the literary selection in my guest lobby. Not only am I extensively fluent in in several languages, I have access to the entire Giorgio Armani fall collection and I will flaunt it's finely tailored mastery to outshine your drab, common appearance off the face of humanity, you slob. If only you had foreseen the kind of comeuppance your inflammatory "insignificant" comment was bound to earn you, perhaps you would have tempered your words. But you insisted, and now I will teach you manners and grace and you will learn dignity and poise, yet. Consider yourself in etiquette school, peasant.

What is this

What is this

484.jpg

I say, what the devil did you just audaciously proclaim about my well-being, you trollop? I shall inform you that I have graduated top of my class at the Gentleman's Academy of Sophisticated Persons, and have been involved in numerous endeavors with the Ruffians down the street from my abode; might I also add that I've accumulated over 300 pieces of antique furniture? I am educated in fine dining and high class catering and I'm the top Victorian era furniture appraiser in the entire high society. You are naught to me but a simple, uncouth brute. I shall embarrass the dickens out of you with class the likes of which has never been witnessed before on this humble planet, I solemnly promise. You assume you can disrespect my image on the internet? Think again, savage. As we speak I am contacting my diligent secretary to arrange a brunch together at the finest coffee shop in town, so you had better prepare a fetching enough outfit to compete with my immaculate attire, barbarian. The brunch that sends you packing back to the countryside. You are inevitably defeated, heathen. I can be booked at any appointment, any hour, and I can educate you in over seven hundred cultures, and that's just with the literary selection in my guest lobby. Not only am I extensively fluent in in several languages, I have access to the entire Giorgio Armani fall collection and I will flaunt it's finely tailored mastery to outshine your drab, common appearance off the face of humanity, you slob. If only you had foreseen the kind of comeuppance your inflammatory "insignificant" comment was bound to earn you, perhaps you would have tempered your words. But you insisted, and now I will teach you manners and grace and you will learn dignity and poise, yet. Consider yourself in etiquette school, peasant.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 99 percentile? I’ll have you know I climbed to the top of my division in the diamond division, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the enemy jungle, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in kiting and I’m the top skillshoter in the entire NA riot servers. You are nothing to me but just another 300g. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the chat systme? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ddos'ers across NA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nooblord. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your KDA. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my auto attacks. Not only am I extensively trained in kiting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the riot NA servers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Summoner's Rift, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Nooblord.

What is this

What is this

484.jpg

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 99 percentile? I’ll have you know I climbed to the top of my division in the diamond division, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the enemy jungle, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in kiting and I’m the top skillshoter in the entire NA riot servers. You are nothing to me but just another 300g. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the chat systme? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ddos'ers across NA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nooblord. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your KDA. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my auto attacks. Not only am I extensively trained in kiting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the riot NA servers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Summoner's Rift, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Nooblord.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goomba? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the plumber program at the technical school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bower's castle, and I have over 300 power stars. I am trained in unclogging toilets and I’m the top plumber in the entire Mushroom Kingdom. You are nothing to me but just another koopaling. I will jump on your head with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Super Mario World, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with hiding the princess in another castle? Think again, goomba. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Yoshis and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, shy guy . The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, lakitu. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with flower power. Not only am I extensively trained in jumping on my foes' heads, but I have access to the entire arsenal of yellow, red, and green blocks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Bullet Bills all over you and you will drown them. You’re fucking dead, Koopa.

What is this

What is this

484.jpg

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goomba? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the plumber program at the technical school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bower's castle, and I have over 300 power stars. I am trained in unclogging toilets and I’m the top plumber in the entire Mushroom Kingdom. You are nothing to me but just another koopaling. I will jump on your head with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Super Mario World, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with hiding the princess in another castle? Think again, goomba. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Yoshis and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, shy guy . The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, lakitu. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with flower power. Not only am I extensively trained in jumping on my foes' heads, but I have access to the entire arsenal of yellow, red, and green blocks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Bullet Bills all over you and you will drown them. You’re fucking dead, Koopa.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little weakling I’ll have you know that I graduated the top of my class in the Turtle hermit and I’ve been involved in numerous battles in the galaxy and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in Saiyan tactics and I'm the top fighter in the entire Z-fighters. You are nothing to me but just another side character. I will wipe you the fuck out with power the likes of which has never been seen in this universe, mark my fucking words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am sensing your Ki from the other side of the fucking planet so you better prepare for the storm. Weakling. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a life. You're fucking dead, Kid. I can be anywhere, any time and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, And that’s just with my Ki. Not only am I extensively trained in Martial arts but I have access to my full potential and Ki pools and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass of the universe, you little shit. If only you could tell the future and see what your little “clever” comment was about to bring upon you, Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't and how your gonna pay the price, you god-damn idiot, I will destroy you and you will drown in the blood fountain of hell, you're fucking dead, Kiddo

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
Whatchyall talkin bout me, lil ol' bitch? Immave you know I was graduatin' topa' my class in them there dang ol' Navy Seals, an' I done themthere secret raids juslike wit' them gettin ol' Osama Bin-Bang-Laden in thatthere movie. Y'all know I got 300 of'em all like that. Talkin'boutthat monkey fightin' and sharpshootin', I'm numberone in the dang ol' U.S. of A., tellyouwhat. Yer juslike anotherone 'a them bad guys and so I'mma wipe you out like'em like you ain't even gonnabe on the earth no more, yaknowwhat I'm sayin'? Ya think you can just get on that W-W-dot-W-com an' get on talkin' like that? Naw, man, I got 'em dangol' computer hackers goin' round tryin'a find ya now, an' I'mma be right there when 'ey do, knowwahtI'msayin'? This storm comin' gonna be washin' youaway, y'hear? Ican get rida' you dangnear 700 ways I cantake ya out even 'afore I can get anythin' to doit with. That don' matter a'causea I'm real goodat that there, but I also got all them guns and whatnot from those Marine guys, talkin'bout Semper Fi and that, that stuff'll mess ya right up, I tellya hwat. Mus'suck with thatthere karma, comin' back to bite ya in the butt an' all with that dang'ol comment, y'all probaly woulda wouldn'a, but it's too late for that there, man. Wouldacouldashoulda an' all, but now I'm on my way a' dropthe bomb. Y'all are dead, man, tell'yawhat.

Whatchyall talkin bout me, lil ol' bitch? Immave you know I was graduatin' topa' my class in them there dang ol' Navy Seals, an' I done themthere secret raids juslike wit' them gettin ol' Osama Bin-Bang-Laden in thatthere movie. Y'all know I got 300 of'em all like that. Talkin'boutthat monkey fightin' and sharpshootin', I'm numberone in the dang ol' U.S. of A., tellyouwhat. Yer juslike anotherone 'a them bad guys and so I'mma wipe you out like'em like you ain't even gonnabe on the earth no more, yaknowwhat I'm sayin'? Ya think you can just get on that W-W-dot-W-com an' get on talkin' like that? Naw, man, I got 'em dangol' computer hackers goin' round tryin'a find ya now, an' I'mma be right there when 'ey do, knowwahtI'msayin'? This storm comin' gonna be washin' youaway, y'hear? Ican get rida' you dangnear 700 ways I cantake ya out even 'afore I can get anythin' to doit with. That don' matter a'causea I'm real goodat that there, but I also got all them guns and whatnot from those Marine guys, talkin'bout Semper Fi and that, that stuff'll mess ya right up, I tellya hwat. Mus'suck with thatthere karma, comin' back to bite ya in the butt an' all with that dang'ol comment, y'all probaly woulda wouldn'a, but it's too late for that there, man. Wouldacouldashoulda an' all, but now I'm on my way a' dropthe bomb. Y'all are dead, man, tell'yawhat.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

.-- .... .- - / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .--- ..- ... - / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / ... .- -.-- / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / ... .... .. - ..--.. / .. .-.. .-.. / .... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / .. / --. .-. .- -.. ..- .- - . -.. / - --- .--. / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / .. -. / - .... . / -. .- ...- -.-- / ... . .- .-.. ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. ...- . / -... . . -. / .. -. ...- --- .-.. ...- . -.. / .. -. / -. ..- -- . .-. --- ..- ... / ... . -.-. .-. . - / .-. .- .. -.. ... / --- -. / .- .-.. -....- --.- ..- .- . -.. .- --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / .... .- ...- . / --- ...- . .-. / ...-- ----- ----- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -.. / -.- .. .-.. .-.. ... .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / - .-. .- .. -. . -.. / .. -. / --. --- .-. .. .-.. .-.. .- / .-- .- .-. ..-. .- .-. . / .- -. -.. / .. -- / - .... . / - --- .--. / ... -. .. .--. . .-. / .. -. / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / ..- ... / .- .-. -- . -.. / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . ... .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -. --- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / -- . / -... ..- - / .--- ..- ... - / .- -. --- - .... . .-. / - .- .-. --. . - .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-- .. .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..- - / .-- .. - .... / .--. .-. . -.-. .. ... .. --- -. / - .... . / .-.. .. -.- . ... / --- ..-. / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / .... .- ... / -. . ...- . .-. / -... . . -. / ... . . -. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / --- -. / - .... .. ... / . .- .-. - .... --..-- / -- .- .-. -.- / -- -.-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .-- --- .-. -.. ... .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / --. . - / .- .-- .- -.-- / .-- .. - .... / ... .- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... .- - / ... .... .. - / - --- / -- . / --- ...- . .-. / - .... . / .. -. - . .-. -. . - ..--.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .- --. .- .. -. --..-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-. .-.-.- / .- ... / .-- . / ... .--. . .- -.- / .. / .- -- / -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - .. -. --. / -- -.-- / ... . -.-. .-. . - / -. . - .-- --- .-. -.- / --- ..-. / ... .--. .. . ... / .- -.-. .-. --- ... ... / - .... . / ..- ... .- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .. .--. / .. ... / -... . .. -. --. / - .-. .- -.-. . -.. / .-. .. --. .... - / -. --- .-- / ... --- / -.-- --- ..- / -... . - - . .-. / .--. .-. . .--. .- .-. . / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / ... - --- .-. -- --..-- / -- .- --. --. --- - .-.-.- / - .... . / ... - --- .-. -- / - .... .- - / .-- .. .--. . ... / --- ..- - / - .... . / .--. .- - .... . - .. -.-. / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / - .... .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-.. .. ..-. . .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / -.. . .- -.. --..-- / -.- .. -.. .-.-.- / .. / -.-. .- -. / -... . / .- -. -.-- .-- .... . .-. . --..-- / .- -. -.-- - .. -- . --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / -.-. .- -. / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / .. -. / --- ...- . .-. / ... . ...- . -. / .... ..- -. -.. .-. . -.. / .-- .- -.-- ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / - .... .- - ... / .--- ..- ... - / .-- .. - .... / -- -.-- / -... .- .-. . / .... .- -. -.. ... .-.-.- / -. --- - / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .- -- / .. / . -..- - . -. ... .. ...- . .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- .. -. . -.. / .. -. / ..- -. .- .-. -- . -.. / -.-. --- -- -... .- - --..-- / -... ..- - / .. / .... .- ...- . / .- -.-. -.-. . ... ... / - --- / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / .- .-. ... . -. .- .-.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / ..- -. .. - . -.. / ... - .- - . ... / -- .- .-. .. -. . / -.-. --- .-. .--. ... / .- -. -.. / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ..- ... . / .. - / - --- / .. - ... / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / . -..- - . -. - / - --- / .-- .. .--. . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- .. ... . .-. .- -... .-.. . / .- ... ... / --- ..-. ..-. / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / -.-. --- -. - .. -. . -. - --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / ... .... .. - .-.-.- / .. ..-. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -.- -. --- .-- -. / .-- .... .- - / ..- -. .... --- .-.. -.-- / .-. . - .-. .. -... ..- - .. --- -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -.-. .-.. . ...- . .-. / -.-. --- -- -- . -. - / .-- .- ... / .- -... --- ..- - / - --- / -... .-. .. -. --. / -.. --- .-- -. / ..- .--. --- -. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / -- .- -.-- -... . / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / .... . .-.. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / - --- -. --. ..- . .-.-.- / -... ..- - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. -. - --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.. .. -.. -. - --..-- / .- -. -.. / -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. . / .--. .- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... . / .--. .-. .. -.-. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / --. --- -.. -.. .- -- -. / .. -.. .. --- - .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... .... .. - / ..-. ..- .-. -.-- / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ...- . .-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. .-. --- .-- -. / .. -. / .. - .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / -.. . .- -.. --..-- / -.- .. -.. -.. --- .-.-.-

What in Neptune did you just fucking say about me, you little barnacle? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Krusty Krab, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Chum Bucket, and I have over 300 confirmed orders filled. I am trained in bubble blowing and I’m the top jellyfish hunter in the entire Pacific armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in the oceans, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that fish paste to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sharks across the Pacific and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, plankton. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cook patties in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed grilling, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Krusty Krab Storage Room and I will use it to its full extent to cook a tastier burger than you, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fiddlestick. I will shit tartar sauce all over you and you will drown in it. DROWN IN IT! You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What in Neptune did you just fucking say about me, you little barnacle? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Krusty Krab, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Chum Bucket, and I have over 300 confirmed orders filled. I am trained in bubble blowing and I’m the top jellyfish hunter in the entire Pacific armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in the oceans, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that fish paste to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sharks across the Pacific and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, plankton. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cook patties in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed grilling, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Krusty Krab Storage Room and I will use it to its full extent to cook a tastier burger than you, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fiddlestick. I will shit tartar sauce all over you and you will drown in it. DROWN IN IT! You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little MRA? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Fat Acceptance, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret downvote brigades on r/TumblrInAction, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in kink-critical Intersectional Feminism and I’m the top benner in the entire SRS modlist. You are nothing to me but just another violentacrez. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision doxxing the likes of which has never been seen before on this privileged white male shithole known as Reddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying ableist shit like "stupid" and "lame" to me over the Internet? Think again, brony. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Laurelai supporters across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your IRL career. You’re fucking fired, neckbeard. I can be online anywhere, anytime, and I can get you banhammered in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my special friendship with the admins. Not only am I extensively trained in griefing Reddit, but I have access to the entire BRD arsenal of the Fempire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy brigading your little “clever” mansplaining was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue instead of derailing. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fedora-wearing New Atheist libertarian. I will shit social justice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking benned, shitlord.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little MRA? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Fat Acceptance, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret downvote brigades on r/TumblrInAction, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in kink-critical Intersectional Feminism and I’m the top benner in the entire SRS modlist. You are nothing to me but just another violentacrez. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision doxxing the likes of which has never been seen before on this privileged white male shithole known as Reddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying ableist shit like "stupid" and "lame" to me over the Internet? Think again, brony. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Laurelai supporters across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your IRL career. You’re fucking fired, neckbeard. I can be online anywhere, anytime, and I can get you banhammered in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my special friendship with the admins. Not only am I extensively trained in griefing Reddit, but I have access to the entire BRD arsenal of the Fempire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy brigading your little “clever” mansplaining was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue instead of derailing. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fedora-wearing New Atheist libertarian. I will shit social justice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking benned, shitlord.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.