Trying to locate Fusion41?

Markphill776

Hello all, I have recently rekindled my runescape passion and I am looking for a very old friend of mine Fusion41. The last I heard was that he was in this Clan. Fusion and myself were friends back in the day when our only means of making money was buying rune scimmys for 30k, and selling them for 35 haha. If anyone knows where I can find him, please let him know an old friend Markphill776 is looking for him :) thank you very much!

I believe he left the clan in 2007 or so, not 100% sure as I'm on my phone and it's hard to look up. Hopefully someone is still around that knows how to get in touch! Good luck :)

I think they unfortunately may have divorced. Not sure Fusion quit the clan so much as he quit runescape back in the day. He's popped his head in a few times over the years, but not as much as Seva.

I think they unfortunately may have divorced. Not sure Fusion quit the clan so much as he quit runescape back in the day. He's popped his head in a few times over the years, but not as much as Seva.

Yeah she popped in last year to say so :(

Ah! well thank you everyone for trying, thats too bad.  I really do appreciate it though :)

Edited by Markphill776
  • 3 years later...