Ironman Rankings

Tyxi

Some is 94 Thieving already. That's gross. 

Thieving is actually really fast as you get levels so I can't say I am exactly that shocked. That is still a lot of playing time already though x.x

Talking OSRS or RS3?

someone already got 99 on OSRS though.

I just went to highscores >> view hardcore ironman rankings .. It's dirty, like that musta taken most of their waking lives since release ... 

Talking OSRS or RS3?

someone already got 99 on OSRS though.

I just went to highscores >> view hardcore ironman rankings .. It's dirty, like that musta taken most of their waking lives since release ... 

I think people tend to be WAY more dedicated on Old School. And Thieving is still a fast skill (one of the fastest) on Old School.

Thieving is one of the only skills in Runescape where the grand exchange would give you any advantage though, so it being done on an Ironman account means dick all.

When players start to get 99s in skills like Crafting and Smithing I will be impressed - that means they gathered all of the dragonhides or ores themselves. And actually did that horrible smelting thing.

Edited by Memphus

When players start to get 99s in skills like Crafting and Smithing I will be impressed - that means they gathered all of the dragonhides or ores themselves. And actually did that horrible smelting thing.

*shudders*

Thieving is one of the only skills in Runescape where the grand exchange would give you any advantage though, so it being done on an Ironman account means dick all.

What, you mean insanity-induced death?