Prifddinas - Part 2

Gladz

Post anything you find useful about the city here.

Nice picture from HLF:

cKtQy.png

e: http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2lwcvk/tldr_019_elf_city_batch_ii_complete_guide/

Not 100% complete (yet) but still has loads of information

link to update: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=12/prifddinas---lost-city-of-the-elves---part-2?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

Edited by Gladz

The last 8 are from the new sectors

1. Memoriam crystal 01 - West of Morvran, in front of the house you can't enter.
  2. Memoriam crystal 02 - South side of house east of Elder tree patch.
  3. Memoriam crystal 03 - Inside the building with the Trahaearn herald.
  4. Memoriam crystal 04 - Inside the building with the battlestaff salesman and the spellbook/prayer swap grimoire, in the Cadarn area.
  5. Memoriam crystal 05 - Pickpocket Arianwyn near the Cadarn herald.
  6. Memoriam crystal 06 - Speak to Lord Iorwerth, near the Iowerth prayer altar, and choose the second option that concerns the World Gate. Requires completion of Fate of the Gods
  7. Memoriam crystal 07 - In the building south of the Seren Stone rocks; search the crate on the west side of the building.
  8. Memoriam crystal 08 - Plant a bush in the bush patch, just east of the Crwys bankchest, then Check Health once it has grown.
  9. Memoriam crystal 09 - In the Hefin Cathedral on the south-east side of the Hefin district
  10. Memoriam crystal 10 - In the harp building on the south-west side of the Ithell district
  11. Memoriam crystal 11 - In Daffyd's house at the north-west edge of the Amlodd district
  12. Memoriam crystal 12 - In Lady Meilyr's house in the north-east corner of the Meilyr district
  13. Memoriam crystal 13 - Use one of the emotes from the Hefin Agility Course near the serenity posts
  14. Memoriam crystal 14 - Collect sand from the sandpit in the south side of the Ithell district
  15. Memoriam crystal 15 - Teleport to the fairy ring in Prifddinas (D•J•S)
  16. Memoriam crystal 16 - Rake a harmony pillar that you have grown moss on.

The last 8 are from the new sectors

1. Memoriam crystal 01 - West of Morvran, in front of the house you can't enter.
  2. Memoriam crystal 02 - South side of house east of Elder tree patch.
  3. Memoriam crystal 03 - Inside the building with the Trahaearn herald.
  4. Memoriam crystal 04 - Inside the building with the battlestaff salesman and the spellbook/prayer swap grimoire, in the Cadarn area.
  5. Memoriam crystal 05 - Pickpocket Arianwyn near the Cadarn herald.
  6. Memoriam crystal 06 - Speak to Lord Iorwerth, near the Iowerth prayer altar, and choose the second option that concerns the World Gate. Requires completion of Fate of the Gods
  7. Memoriam crystal 07 - In the building south of the Seren Stone rocks; search the crate on the west side of the building.
  8. Memoriam crystal 08 - Plant a bush in the bush patch, just east of the Crwys bankchest, then Check Health once it has grown.
  9. Memoriam crystal 09 - In the Hefin Cathedral on the south-east side of the Hefin district
  10. Memoriam crystal 10 - In the harp building on the south-west side of the Ithell district
  11. Memoriam crystal 11 - In Daffyd's house at the north-west edge of the Amlodd district
  12. Memoriam crystal 12 - In Lady Meilyr's house in the north-east corner of the Meilyr district
  13. Memoriam crystal 13 - Use one of the emotes from the Hefin Agility Course near the serenity posts
  14. Memoriam crystal 14 - Collect sand from the sandpit in the south side of the Ithell district
  15. Memoriam crystal 15 - Teleport to the fairy ring in Prifddinas (D•J•S)
  16. Memoriam crystal 16 - Rake a harmony pillar that you have grown moss on.

Thank you!

I am kicking myself for selling all my juju potions.

Juju potions are tradeable?

Yeah, and there are super versions of them too. Edited by Gladz
I am kicking myself for selling all my juju potions.
Juju potions are tradeable?

As of today. Even the shitty ones were selling well. 

Maybe you have to rake all four? You can buy one seed for each pillar anyways.

Why would you buy seeds? L2PICKPOCKET

I did not get my crystal from raking the pillar. :(

I didn't get mine from collecting sand. :(

Forreal? I just went there with buckets and told it to collect sand and I got it and no sand!

Forreal? I just went there with buckets and told it to collect sand and I got it and no sand!

I went with 5 buckets and a sack and got no crystal. Re-emptied them all and tried again like 10 times before I gave up. :( Maybe that and the pillar one are a chance thing.

Edit: I got it. :D

Edited by LiquidSwords

I went with 5 buckets and a sack and got no crystal. Re-emptied them all and tried again like 10 times before I gave up. :( Maybe that and the pillar one are a chance thing.

:jade: