Prifddinas - Part 2

Gladz

Doesn't seem to be known yet. Jmod giving hints on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JagexGiara

Oh it's actually a Sword Art Online reference lol :P

Should be found out soon enough. You probably have to kill some Elf King with a Black longsword and some sort of Off-hand Longsword (Crystal?).

And then have everyone in Prifddinas want your dick because that's how Sword Art Online goes.

Reference: Kirito_Dual_Blades.png

Edited by Tattles

They sure have made getting those memoriam crystals harder this time around.  Did around 850k xp at the new agility course so far and have yet to get an emote.  Yet some people are getting the emote within the first hour.

Or Jagex just hates me and chooses to give me the worst luck in game :(

They sure have made getting those memoriam crystals harder this time around.  Did around 850k xp at the new agility course so far and have yet to get an emote.  Yet some people are getting the emote within the first hour.

Or Jagex just hates me and chooses to give me the worst luck in game :(

I just saw on Twitter that they are going to hopefully improving this within the week.

EDIT: L2REFRESHFELICIA

Well good then maybe I can have better luck with it later in the week (still might grind it out to 16m agility though since I'm close to that and see if I can get lucky).

Mining soft clay seems like a stupid addition.  They should put "clay" there, not soft.  There is a freaking Well right there for Gods sake...

Mining soft clay seems like a stupid addition.  They should put "clay" there, not soft.  There is a freaking Well right there for Gods sake...
When was the last time you've honestly crafted anything out of clay? Urns are cheap enough. Edited by Gladz
When was the last time you've honestly crafted anything out of clay? Urns are cheap enough.

I'm cheap, I made almost a thousand prayer urns and as many cooking urns at the guild.  Mind you this was all before the invention of the "Harp"...

Edited by Caedis
You mine it already soft? This speaks to my lazy ass on a spiritual level.

When was the last time you've honestly crafted anything out of clay? Urns are cheap enough.

I'm cheap, I made almost a thousand prayer urns and as many cooking urns at the guild.  Mind you this was all before the invention of the "Harp"...

So the most expensive urn is under 2k in the GE. Let's just say you can mine and craft 300 per hour. You value yourself at 600k/hour? Edited by Gladz

How neccesary is it for a high-level player to unlock Prifddinas to enjoy the game at this point? I'm interested, but if it's not all it's cracked up to be, I don't want to bother doing 3-5 long quests to quit again the next day.

I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it is incredibly rewarding to do so. New potion recipes, new D&Ds, lots of convenient high leveled skilling areas. Plenty of lore and titles and outfits. Portals to pretty much any part of the game you'd want to interact with.