Dragon Age Inquisition

Death Angle4

Jade, I need you to play it so I know whether to snag it at the next steam sale. Then again, I might wait for the dlc. I have so many unplayed games right now.

Edited by Joshjrn
meh. never played a DA game.
DA:Origins is worth it. Skip 2.

This is assuming you enjoy RPGs.

I liked Awakening as well even though a lot of people didn't. DA2 is definitely worth a play through at least once but at a heavily discounted price. 

I preordered DA Inquisition back in April. This was before my move.. I forgot to ship it to the right address -_-

I liked Awakening as well even though a lot of people didn't.
Same, but it was a bit light on content to be called an expansion.

I think 2 was ok based on the combat alone. I've never been able to actually beat origin because I'm stuck in some castle somewhere and gave up.

Your saves from Origins and 2 also carry over into inquisition so that's another reason to play 2; It's similar to the mass effect games.

Edited by Death Angle4

I think 2 was ok based on the combat alone. I've never been able to actually beat origin because I'm stuck in some castle somewhere and gave up.

Your saves from Origins and 2 also carry over into inquisition so that's another reason to play 2; It's similar to the mass effect games.

Just your decisions. The characters don't carry over. I believe they do in Mass Effect.

Jade, I need you to play it so I know whether to snag it at the next steam sale. Then again, I might wait for the dlc. I have so many unplayed games right now.

EA doesn't put its games on Steam anymore. Steam expects a portion of DLC content sale as well as the game sale. This turned a lot of game publishers off.

Edited by JayCutler 6

EA doesn't put its games on Steam anymore. Steam expects a portion of DLC content sale as well as the game sale. This turned a lot of game publishers off.

I can see why EA would hate that. Since they're the kings of day one DLC.

I've got about 9 hours into it and I've probably spent at least 3 in conversation. Too much talking, I just want to fuck whoever I have to for the achievement and then let me kill things.

I bought it since it said it had similar system requirements to Skyrim, which I'm able to run smoothly on very low details. Bought it and it basically went at 1/2 speed. At least Origin has a good refund system, got full refund.

I know I said I'd be back next week but I may have to add a month to it to play through this game a dozen or so times.

post-19429-Ill-allow-it-gif-Senor-Chang-

I know I said I'd be back next week but I may have to add a month to it to play through this game a dozen or so times.

post-19429-Ill-allow-it-gif-Senor-Chang-

Ok, I thought I was the only one who ever referenced this meme :laugh:

If characters carried over, I'd consider going back and playing, as my god, that was a min-maxing glass cannon if there ever was one. That guy could deal some fucking magic dam :reporter: