Premier Membership 2015

Gladz

Premier Club sign-ups will open from 1st of December, which offer a great way to lock in your membership price and pick up a massive pack of rewards while you're at it.

DO NOT PANIC BUY BONDS RIGHT NOW LIKE I ALMOST DID.

On December 3rd, 2013, Jagex announced premier membership for 2014 was available for purchase and bonds skyrocketed from 7.2m to 9.8m:

4e2b0f7028.png

I bought VIP for 2014 in the beginning of January, when bonds were 6.8m (according to chart, but I think they were a little over as always). That's nearly 3m saved per bond, meaning I saved nearly 75m (24 bonds) waiting off the initial rush. Just like last year, I'm sure the offer will be around until early 2015. I would make sure you buy before January 5th, which is the first Monday (update day) in 2015.

Edited by Gladz

I hope it's a better deal than last years shitshow. My grandfather rate is still /5/month ($60/year). Last year's premier was $87 and the extras sucked.

I hope it's a better deal than last years shitshow. My grandfather rate is still /5/month ($60/year). Last year's premier was $87 and the extras sucked.

They're raising the price of membership, so I would not recommend getting your hopes up. 

Good advice for the masses Bob. According to that chart it looks like people started buying them up / prepping for this the last few weeks already.

They're raising the price of membership, so I would not recommend getting your hopes up. 

Yeah, I've given up hope on them given us grandfathers a long-term commitment deal. Honestly, you can't blame them... we are already long term committed or we wouldn't still have the $5 rate.

Any idea what they'll be raising membership to?

That means if you're only purchasing via bonds in-game, you're looking at a final cost of 204M for 24 bonds. It doesn't seem that worth it but at the same time, you could probably earn 204M back in that year.

That means if you're only purchasing via bonds in-game, you're looking at a final cost of 204M for 24 bonds. It doesn't seem that worth it but at the same time, you could probably earn 204M back in that year.

But I bet you can earn $60 (or $80 or whatever the highest rate is) a helluva lot faster than you can earn 204M.

But I bet you can earn $60 (or $80 or whatever the highest rate is) a helluva lot faster than you can earn 204M.

+1, Much rather spend the $80 or whatever it is then spend the start of the year earning back 204m

Unless you are a billionaire in RS now a few lawns, baby sit a few kids, and you'll make enough to cover a year of membership in 1-4 days.

Or you can just spend 30 days out of a year PvM and earn it back like normal people.

Unless you are a billionaire in RS now a few lawns, baby sit a few kids, and you'll make enough to cover a year of membership in 1-4 days.

Or you can just spend 30 days out of a year PvM and earn it back like normal people.

I think you are missing the point..... 30 days PvMing vs two hours of labour....