The Gladiatorz v SOK

Beeppudnolan

Beeppudnolan

15logo.png

v

Sorrow of Knights

7noq8.jpg

So looking for a weekend fight we came up with the idea to do something more of a late night f2p fight. Starting later on at 9:30 est this would allow for more people to be done with their day and done with dinner. Never having done this before we didn't know what would happen.

Matched options fight

We set up 2 fights, a matched options all styles middle bounds fight for the first round.

Gladz starting: 20

SOK starting: 20

Gladz ending: 0

SOK ending: 9

sshravan.png

k0demonzk0.png

archlett.png

fasteriouder.png

We did lose this round, but we performed really good. In the end they got the better of us and ended up winning. At the start our styles where really good and we even managed to get a few ko's. I was really proud of the effort we put in for this round.

For the second round we set up a thirty minute capped run in on the turrets map. We had gained some numbers and made sure everyone was prepared for this fight.

Gladz starting: 27

SOK starting: 20

Gladz ending kills: 54

SOK ending kills: 52

110723223514.png

110723223206.png

110723223545.png

Edited by No Rubbers

Elushin u lured someone? 0.

i hate when it dose 2 load screens in a row. and when i click on food it dosent eat at all... =(

oh well they really didnt pile me that much. but always kinda scared when mageing so i kinda mage lil bit...might be upgrading my ram here so hopefully less lag.

Edited by FreeBall In

This topic is old now and I have nothing to contribute to it, but this is the last public sub-forum I need to post in to have successfully spammed all of the public board tonight.

+1

Also, we would win in a rematch.