Double XP Weekend

Pearl

RuneScape's next Double XP Weekend is running from 12:00 UTC on 20th February to 12:00 UTC on 23rd February!

Tying in with GameBlast15 - the charity gaming marathon weekend run by the fantastic SpecialEffect - Double XP Weekend gives you an extra reason to log on and get involved. Whether you're raising money with your own RuneScape marathon or just getting in game to show your support, you can be sure of some awesome XP gains.

Like last year, we'll be running an epic 24-hour charity live stream and opening the Well of Goodwill for donations, and the community will be bursting with events, competitions and things to do.

GameBlast15 is a way to make a real difference, and have a whole load of fun while you're at it. Look out for news on how you can participate, watch and donate closer to the time.

Until then, start planning how you'll make the most of that double XP!

The RuneScape Team

Dungeoneering (Y).

Oh how interesting. I guess that's a good time for smithing/construction. Or maybe agility....

If it's like the last one where double xp stacked with bonus xp, save your Hati/Skoll agility bonus for it.

Oh how interesting. I guess that's a good time for smithing/construction. Or maybe agility....

If it's like the last one where double xp stacked with bonus xp, save your Hati/Skoll agility bonus for it.
The Op xp gains.

definitely agility and smithing (if smithing brawlers work)

*starts farming more herbs*

I've been farming for a week or two in preparation for this.

Do I DG, Div, or hunt...

I would train either dungeoneering or hunter to gain tons of xp.  Divination well it's still slow and you can always afk while doing other things (Y).

*starts farming more herbs*

I've been farming for a week or two in preparation for this.

Do I DG, Div, or hunt...

I would train either dungeoneering or hunter to gain tons of xp.  Divination well it's still slow and you can always afk while doing other things (Y).

I decided I need to get 5 more dg levels by then so I can hop aboard the Warped bandwagon