Double XP Weekend

Pearl

Already? Didn't think we'd have another bxp for some time... not that I'm complaining. Wonder if I can squeeze hunter, farming, and runespan all into one weekend.  :ninjahide:

Sounds like I'll need to do slayer and hope to get a lot of drops that will go up in value such as ores, seeds, etc then sell them all right before bonus weekend starts for a big profit! :D

It feels like there's multiple double xp weekends a year. Is this true or do I just hear about them a lot? I feel like even I'd get 99 non-combat skills with all these weekends if I still played.

Might do summoning (lmfao)

Very worth it. If you want you can even train to 99 without moving. 

explain  :cry:  :cry:

Taverly obelisk has a shopkeeper night next to it. Take noted secondaries and sell/buy back to unnote. It's a fairly safe bet that someone will be dropping bank deposit boxes so you can either sell or bank the finished pouches. 

It feels like there's multiple double xp weekends a year. Is this true or do I just hear about them a lot? I feel like even I'd get 99 non-combat skills with all these weekends if I still played.

Rafi, you would have been maxed by now if you participated in all the double xp weekend :woeh:

Taverly obelisk has a shopkeeper night next to it. Take noted secondaries and sell/buy back to unnote. It's a fairly safe bet that someone will be dropping bank deposit boxes so you can either sell or bank the finished pouches. 

I wasn't aware of this.  Will definitely have to do some summoning with all the charms sitting in my bank. (Y).

Rafi, you would have been maxed by now if you participated in all the double xp weekend :woeh:

I wasn't aware of this.  Will definitely have to do some summoning with all the charms sitting in my bank. (Y).

Summoning for sure if you have the supplies. If you have a lot of supplies you can easily get 30m+ xp in summoning over the weekend :aww:

I think Lord Amlodd also functions as a shopkeeper, too. Not that you get any real perk for training summoning there.

Edit:

Except for the 20% bonus xp you get during the active voice, that I always forget is a thing.

Does DXP mean double DG tokens??

I don't think so.  Dungeoneering would be too broken with double xp and extra bonuses with tokens on top of that. :ohyeah:

I already have a trip planned for that weekend. :(

Aw :(.

Does DXP mean double DG tokens??

I don't think so.  Dungeoneering would be too broken with double xp and extra bonuses with tokens on top of that. :ohyeah:

It won't be double tokens, for double tokens they usually do a dg weekend of the sorts where its double tokens and then like double xp for the sinkholes rewards.

Summoning for sure if you have the supplies. If you have a lot of supplies you can easily get 30m+ xp in summoning over the weekend :aww:

Getting the charms is going to be a real pain in the ass