Double XP Weekend

Pearl

Also I called it, game during dxp weekend.

Thankfully It's a home match and its against a team that is probably going to freaking destroy us, so I will have the afternoon that Saturday and Sunday to gain the mad xps :)

@Sansa I don't think those giant Rock crabs are good anymore sadly. I think water-fiends are pretty solid and there was suppose to be one other thing that is pretty op but I think it was a high level content monster.

Thankfully It's a home match and its against a team that is probably going to freaking destroy us, so I will have the afternoon that Saturday and Sunday to gain the mad xps :)

@Sansa I don't think those giant Rock crabs are good anymore sadly. I think water-fiends are pretty solid and there was suppose to be one other thing that is pretty op but I think it was a high level content monster.

Best of luck on your match Tristan (Y).

On another note...for those who are looking to earn easy money or exp for the bonus weekend, I would advise you all to farm dwarf weed (requires 79 farming). Supercompost + Juju farming potions are significant in helping you earn 60-70 herbs per farm run (Y).  Here's what I have so far from about 2 weeks of farming:

dwarfweed.png

On another note...for those who are looking to earn easy money or exp for the bonus weekend, I would advise you all to farm dwarf weed (requires 79 farming). Supercompost + Juju farming potions are significant in helping you earn 60-70 herbs per farm run (Y).  Here's what I have so far from about 2 weeks of farming:

dwarfweed.png

Stop trying to flood my market :hmph:

2jwga8.png

dwarfweed.png

Stop trying to flood my market :hmph:

2jwga8.png

Yo Justin, fo man. You are hurting my farming business (H)