Ports - Guardians of the World

Pearl

Dude, my RS pockets must be so full of lint from not being used. How long have we had those?

For as long as ports have existed. It's where you equip scrimshaws, dg items like the bonecrusher, porters, etc. 

Sign of the Porter. Made with divination, they'll auto bank a certain number of items while worn. Not all items can be banked this way, but it's really nice while skilling and on some slayer tasks (like banking dragon hides). 

• 1 month later...

Unlocked my final upgrade today, the cosmetic portal. The RS wiki does this thing no justice.

azureportal.png

I wish I could invite people into my port so I could show this thing off haha!

It costs 25k azure, Jade.. it's more expensive than the useful upgrades! Hence, my final one :P

If that is truly your decision though, I support you 100% because I might have done this sooner too if I knew exactly how it looked. I saw the little bit in the BTS video but it was like a work in progress or something, not the finished product.

My pants only has 1 pocket a bit disappointing we should have 2. 1 for bonecrusher 1 for charming imp.

no one has only 1 pocket :/

And our hands only have room for one ring. :jade:

My pants only has 1 pocket a bit disappointing we should have 2. 1 for bonecrusher 1 for charming imp.

no one has only 1 pocket :/

If rings gave special powers in real life, everybody would be wearing dozens of rings on each finger. And "Magical Cock Rings" would also be a thing too.

+100 to stamina.

My pants only has 1 pocket a bit disappointing we should have 2. 1 for bonecrusher 1 for charming imp.no one has only 1 pocket :/

If rings gave special powers in real life, everybody would be wearing dozens of rings on each finger. And "Magical Cock Rings" would also be a thing too.+100 to stamina.

Fyi, those do exist IRL!

---Fictional justification: Their magics would interfere with each other and malfunction.