Unlocking "the Ravensworn" title

Linda

For those of you that are interested but can never remember when the next one is going to spawn I am posting the next 13 spawn times for the raven. This means that even if you have 0 ravens spotted so far this will cover your progress.

The pattern for spawning is simple: 1 raven every 13th day. This means it takes 169 days for someone to unlock this title.

The raven spawns somewhere in Prifddinas at game reset (7pm est/midnight gmt) and you have the next 23 hours to spot it. If you forget to do it on that day you will maintain your raven progress but will have to wait until the next one spawns.

Next Raven Spawn
EST is also "clan time" on the clock displayed on the forums (in the sidebar), so if you need further time conversion, use that as a reference.

January 15th 8pm EST until January 17th, 7:59pm EST (Reset to Reset game time)

January 29th 8pm EST until January 31st, 7:59pm EST (Reset to Reset game time)

Spawning Locations
The ravens spawn randomly throughout the city. To make your hunting a little easier, I have added known spawn locations (moving in a clockwise direction through the clans):

-Behind Coeden, on the southwest corner of the Crwys platform
-Behind the house that is east of the spirit tree in Crwys
-On the west ledge next to the battleshop staff in Cadarn
-South of the house with the spinning wheel in Cadarn
-Between the buildings in Trahaearn
-West of Morvran, by the small building
-West of the church in Iorwerth, by the small buildings
-To the east side of the church in Iorwerth, behind the building
-Between the church and building in Iorwerth, on a ledge

Sometimes the raven is hard to spot, mostly in cases where is very near to the color of where it is standing, such as when a reddish colored raven spawns behind Coeden. You might have to move your camera around a lot depending on your game settings, as tree branches can block the view. If I am on I will usually run around the city to find the raven and then ask in clan chat if anyone needs it as well.

If you are having trouble finding it make sure you have relogged after reset, as the raven will not appear until you have done so!

Thank you :woeh:

Can delete my sticky note as a reminder to myself now :aww:

Also I am pretty sure the first group of people to get the title will start mid March? <-- Somewhere around there xD

Also I am pretty sure the first group of people to get the title will start mid March? <-- Somewhere around there xD

The first batch of people will begin unlocking them March 8th at reset. I would have been one of them but I completely forgot to do the ravens during the holidays. Yay me :reporter:

If someone wants to host it, that'd be fine. I am not usually awake at reset time though so I can't see me hosting it personally.

Now we just need an announcement on the day of. Thanks!

I'm putting you in charge of that. Congratulations!

I'm referring to the announcements at the top of the forums. :sly:

If someone wants to host it, that'd be fine. I am not usually awake at reset time though so I can't see me hosting it personally.

Oh ok. It being on the events board confused me. :P

Watch me continue to forget about these. :reporter:

I stumbled across the first one by accident, promised myself ill get the rest, never got a single one after that xD