Guys forreals here

Deathstar

Are the basegame/expansion free? Which is implied by "F2P", but I've also seen some B2P games calling themselves such. Hence the question. 

Are the basegame/expansion free? Which is implied by "F2P", but I've also seen some B2P games calling themselves such. Hence the question.

Basegame 100% free. They pride themselves on only having cosmetic MTX elements.

I don't know about the expansion.

100% free. I spent 15 dollars to get like 8 more bank tabs when I was actually playing and had pages of crafting mats, base gear, maps, gems etc. 

the expac is free. it launched ~5 hours ago. 

This game doesn't make me blue screen anymore omfg. What are the gem things in the skill tree?

Edited by Death Angle4

This game doesn't make me blue screen anymore omfg. What are the gem things in the skill tree?

you can skill them and put gems in. generally worth it if you are going that route already. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want a super simple low-tech low-graphics game I can mindlessly play occasionally. All I have right now is chess. And I suck at it.

It's very hard, frustrating, and the most in-depth game i've ever played. 

Rough day rough life. 

got a harbringer ilvl 77 white bow. alteration'd a 154% physical dmg (t1 roll) (after about 1k alterations). augmented a 35% crit damage multi (t1).

bricked a 1-3 fire damage with my regal

modded a rando suffix to take up the last suffix spot

yolo exalted 1-3 fire dmg

rip

this is basically what i had - RqvgQmH.jpg

then i rolled brick brick and just vendored it.

edit" i can exalt again but fuck it. the bow is shit now.

I just want a super simple low-tech low-graphics game I can mindlessly play occasionally. All I have right now is chess. And I suck at it.

Then stop sucking at chess :hmph:

• 1 month later...