Elder Scrolls V

Scott

• 1 month later...

Playing Oblivion right now. Sheogorath is the best character in any game ever. His dialogue includes the kind of sayings that should be knitted on a pillow

That's how I was. Didn't do much for the 3-4 months leading up to my MCAT. Pretty much feels like I'm starting this game over right now.

I tried to play a few days ago and lasted about five minutes. I'll try again within the next few days.

The problem is that my character is too powerful, particularly defensively. So, I'm in the process of trying to re-gear to nerf my defensive capabilities. However, that's not exactly a good way to get re-immersed in the game.

Playing Oblivion right now. Sheogorath is the best character in any game ever. His dialogue includes the kind of sayings that should be knitted on a pillow

Shivering Isles was great.

As it turns out, I can run Skyrim. Only slight FPS issues. It is okay so far. I fought these 3 bandits cause they attacked me. Shot one dude in the face 3 times before he died. I mean, 3 arrows sticking out of this guys face. I took a screenie but windows 7 doesn't seem to be able to take screenshots in a fullscreen game

That's how I was. Didn't do much for the 3-4 months leading up to my MCAT. Pretty much feels like I'm starting this game over right now.

I tried to play a few days ago and lasted about five minutes. I'll try again within the next few days.

The problem is that my character is too powerful, particularly defensively. So, I'm in the process of trying to re-gear to nerf my defensive capabilities. However, that's not exactly a good way to get re-immersed in the game.

I play with hardly any armor on the highest difficulty (as evidenced by my dat ass picture).

Game's still too easy. Enchantments killed it.

Edited by Muse

I hate Lydia. Dumb bitch always walks in front of me when I'm attacking something and gets 1-hit. I'm done with the Mage, Companion, and Thieves storylines. Anyone from there a good follower to keep? -___-

Edited by Knightmare25
  • 3 months later...

I played Skyrim today :trollface:

Finally got myself re-kitted. Lowered my armor rating from the cap (567) to about 300. I'm considering going lower, but 300 armor rating with no defensive enchantments, no companions, and playing on Master seems decently balanced at the moment. Just skullfucked a camp of Forsworn, but it took some serious effort to do so without dying.

I spent so much time on Skyrim the whole month after it came out. Hard drive broke, it won't read, so I had to get a new hard drive, and now I have to start all over. I need to get my stats back up, hopefully it doesn't take 150 hours this time. Game is still so dope, when is the Dragonborn DLC coming out?

I spent so much time on Skyrim the whole month after it came out. Hard drive broke, it won't read, so I had to get a new hard drive, and now I have to start all over. I need to get my stats back up, hopefully it doesn't take 150 hours this time. Game is still so dope, when is the Dragonborn DLC coming out?

Did you pirate it? I'm fairly sure saved games are saved via Steam's cloud.

I have about 85 hours of gameplay, but haven't touched it since the summer. Disappointed that none of the DLC has been released for the PS3 yet.

Edited by Knightmare25
Disappointed that none of the DLC has been released for the PS3 yet.

The last DLC was a waste of 20 bucks, it is not even fun being a vampire.

Did you pirate it? I'm fairly sure saved games are saved via Steam's cloud.

No I bought it for my Xbox. After spending 120+ hours, I don't know if I can find the time to get to level 65 again with my job and random errands that burden my time.

No I bought it for my Xbox. After spending 120+ hours, I don't know if I can find the time to get to level 65 again with my job and random errands that burden my time.

PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg

As for the DLC, it's currently on sale, but I'll probably wait for it to drop a bit more. I'm not terribly interested in the DLC itself and really just want the two new dragons.

• 2 weeks later...

PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg

As for the DLC, it's currently on sale, but I'll probably wait for it to drop a bit more. I'm not terribly interested in the DLC itself and really just want the two new dragons.

Any idea when the new downloadable content comes out? I think it's called "Dragonborn" and it should be coming out this month (December).

Edit: Reading G4tv.com the new "Dragonborn" DLC is already out on Xbox. I will be getting this ASAP. The new DLC allows you to travel back to Vvardenfell, Solstheiem (sp?) to be precise. If you've played TES 3: Morrowind, and the Bloodmoon expansion you will remember this as the island you visit in that series. I truly can't wait to capture and tame my own dragon, this is going to be fucking epic. BTW, from the hundreds of hours I've put into the game I can say I have legitly maxed my stats out at lvl 81. Most of my skill trees delve into the sneak/assasin skills, however.

Anyone else get into this expansion yet?

Edited by AustiN