Step 2 Adapt layout from Yougotlittup

Step 3 Kill Telos 2000% enrage

PRETTIEST_INTERFACE.png

Step 4 go to rs wikia and copy the optimal revo bar there

37 minutes ago, Cadava said:

Step 4 go to rs wikia and copy the optimal revo bar there

Yo, don't steal my strats. :hmph:

• 3 months later...

Got a new 1440p monitor so had to re-size my interfaces. So much more space...

Haven't decided which one will be my go-to though.

Option 1:

c9386c8cedae4cdff19dd1c9b07c1e17.jpg

Option 2:

cccaf41bb25538f0d31b4c143ab3dc8b.jpg

Option 3:

a200ba4bb9b938e4ff8c60adb37a56ea.jpg

Edited by Dnovelta

Gosh darnit large resolution does not mean you need to put useless shit like emote tab on your screen

Using less than 100% of your screen is always an option

2 hours ago, Veggie said:

Gosh darnit large resolution does not mean you need to put useless shit like emote tab on your screen

Meh, I value the ease of not having to fiddle with the ribbon for something that I use fairly frequently when doing clues, so to each their own I suppose.

Besides, why not use the full screen? I've got two more for everything else I need to also be browsing.

1 hour ago, Douglas said:

Ahhhhhhh, minimap not in top right???? :wut:

I know, I know. I've played a bunch of LoL and RTS games where the map is down there so I've gotten used to looking there.

2 hours ago, Dnovelta said:

Besides, why not use the full screen? I've got two more for everything else I need to also be browsing.

Because the interface does not scale up with your resolution, the important things to click on (items in inventory, equipment, action bars, group interface, etc.) become further spaced apart, and relatively smaller on the screen. If you're putting useless stuff like emote tab, follower details, prayer tab (should have the main ones keybound, Protect Item could be on a quickprayer), ability books (just have the useful things keybound/on bar), or stat page just to fill space, it's a good sign that your screen is too big. Maybe some people prefer cosmetic appearance over performance, but.

1 hour ago, Cyruss said:

I think my interface isn't super horrific for a 13 inch laptop.

You could turn on the slim header option to reclaim a little bit of screen space. 

8 hours ago, Veggie said:

You're right, I put emotes right on my revo bar

59 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

You're right, I put emotes right on my revo bar

There’s actually someone who does lol. Not good at rs at all though and more of a meme than anything

5 hours ago, Cyruss said:

I think my interface isn't super horrific for a 13 inch laptop.

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 9.02.21 PM.png

Slim headers, don't need prayer book open, inventory should be 4x7 (rage!!!), don't need follower details open.

Don't need full descriptions in chat [The Gladiatorz] can just have it be CC or just go off the text colors.

Don't need game clock on screen, you have a clock on your computer in the bottom right and there's no way you don't know when reset is.

Don't need Slayer counter, can be nice I suppose but I find that thing wanders around the interface because spaghetti.

6 hours ago, Veggie said:

Slim headers, don't need prayer book open, inventory should be 4x7 (rage!!!), don't need follower details open.

Don't need full descriptions in chat [The Gladiatorz] can just have it be CC or just go off the text colors.

Don't need game clock on screen, you have a clock on your computer in the bottom right and there's no way you don't know when reset is.

Don't need Slayer counter, can be nice I suppose but I find that thing wanders around the interface because spaghetti.

L0L and here I was thinking I was safe. I will play around with a few of these suggestions.

• 1 year later...