Jagex Cup R1

Clowd

Beeppudnolan

Are we really trying to push the fight to a later time because we "know" we don't have a shot at a reasonable hour of the day?...you gotta be fucking kidding.

Yeah is there a problem with that because I'm getting us the best possible shot. If you want us to have a reasonable shot at 5 est, you get 100 retireds there for me.

Are we really trying to push the fight to a later time because we "know" we don't have a shot at a reasonable hour of the day?...you gotta be fucking kidding.

Yeah is there a problem with that because I'm getting us the best possible shot. If you want us to have a reasonable shot at 5 est, you get 100 retireds there for me.

How about a legit contest to find out whos the best clan. You can't call yourself reasonable trying to set up a Tourney fight that's going to go till 11. I'm all for giving our people the greatest chance to win. But looking like asshole isn't worth it, and i believe its called sportsmanship...

Beeppudnolan

How about a legit contest to find out whos the best clan. You can't call yourself reasonable trying to set up a Tourney fight that's going to go till 11. I'm all for giving our people the greatest chance to win. But looking like asshole isn't worth it, and i believe its called sportsmanship...

I'll just bend over and let them fuck me then :)

I'll just bend over and let them fuck me then :)

They probably wont use a rubber.

Yea this is a pointless argument. TT has the right to Fight @ 5 if they want so fighting @7 could be considered generous. Do I blame them for wanting to fight on their terms for maximum pull? Hell no, I would do the same.

Cya in round 1.

Yea this is a pointless argument. TT has the right to Fight @ 5 if they want so fighting @7 could be considered generous. Do I blame them for wanting to fight on their terms for maximum pull? Hell no, I would do the same.

Cya in round 1.

Don't worry i can get you +3 seasoned war vets.

Cya in round 1.

Nothin like some seasoned old ballz to get the war machine goin :trollface:

Seriously though, it would be nice for some of the old schoolers to show up.

well this is embarrassing. this is kind of like the time we wanted to fight CT or whatever that aussie clan is and we end up fighting at like 8est-1gmt at night on a saturday and they have to fight at like 6-9 on a sunday morning. and we bitch about it.

Cya in round 1.

yo sup

Your bitch of a clan doesn't even want to fight at 10 est, scared?

Remember what happened at our late-night matched fight? Ye, I don't want to end up having to leave for dinner lolol

where did all the hype for the jagex cup go? seems like no one cares. the war machine we had during the first jagex cup was huge, i recall pulling ~74 people to the first round because of it (back when hobbitt222 was somebody's rsn).

Edited by Cpatel23

where did all the hype for the jagex cup go? seems like no one cares. the war machine we had during the first jagex cup was huge, i recall pulling ~74 people to the first round because of it (back when hobbitt222 was somebody's rsn).

You also opened it up to users/community who were clanless to be able to fight for you and had a good strong retired pull.