Friendly reminder

Emeraldwpn

Still waiting on to meet a lot of you fuckers.

Only met Mario and Justin so far. Almost met felicia 5 years ago if i had stayed in london just a week longer.

Joshjrn

Bleedblack

Jake

Mike

Erador

There are MANY others, trust and believe, but i am buzzing and have a slight laziness at looking up everyone's screenname/name.

Best believe... I will show up in front of your door step with a keg or other illicet drugs :D

suuuuup taz! How you been?

Also, if there is any gladz in colorado, that would make it even easier to meet you

I lived at work lol. If you ever come to michigan, you can also meet yugi and com on tryme

I could have if I planned it when I was in CO. But I had a flight I had to catch, and I had a connector flight from the place I was at to DEN to fly out at a later time. One of the instructors lives in Denver and I just drove up right through Co. Springs. RIP. If I do the fieldschool again, It'll have to be done to meet up.

Still waiting on to meet a lot of you fuckers.

Only met Mario and Justin so far. Almost met felicia 5 years ago if i had stayed in london just a week longer.

Joshjrn

Bleedblack

Jake

Mike

Erador

There are MANY others, trust and believe, but i am buzzing and have a slight laziness at looking up everyone's screenname/name.

Best believe... I will show up in front of your door step with a keg or other illicet drugs :D

I'd just like to point out that I was at the top of the list :chuffed:

Where in CO are you? 

Live in Colorado Springs. Yeah Mike, def sounds like a great idea. Taz, it's gonna be a loooooong time till i go back to michigan. Fucking hate that place. The only real reason i keep going back is to visit family, so next time i go, if i go for enough days, I will try to hit you up.

• 2 weeks later...

Live in Colorado Springs. Yeah Mike, def sounds like a great idea. Taz, it's gonna be a loooooong time till i go back to michigan. Fucking hate that place. The only real reason i keep going back is to visit family, so next time i go, if i go for enough days, I will try to hit you up.

I might end up taking a ski trip to Beaver Creek in February or so. I'll touch base with you if that works out.