Multilogging

Beric

Way more lenient than before they got bought out by the VC and used to care.  Now they practically encourage it so you have an easier time training additional characters!

47 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Now they practically encourage it so you have an easier time training additional characters!

They also added OSRS, Darkscape, and Ironman mode. Makes sense to loosen it up at this point. And when you can legally buy gold directly from Jagex, why stop people from using secondary accounts for profit? It even creates more of a demand for their bond market. 

I was actually just thinking about this yesterday, thank you for clarifying this to me. I was planning on creating a new members account for the sole purpose of running bones, items, resources, etc to my main account. Cool. 

I can't really encourage rule breaking,  but unless you are rigging castle wars, the only thing I've ever seen happen for rigging mini games is a three day ban. I've actually only seen the three day ban applied during seasonal high score runs as well. With boosting castle wars though, I've seen three day bans, and gold tickets removed, often. 

>makes 10 accounts to do CWars

>1v9 Legit trying to kill my main

>not intentionally rigging game, just lower levels cant kill main

>win games

>???

>profit

I just want them to be able to swap your levels from RS3 to OSRS, even if its a one time per year type of thing.  I want to go back to warring but time isn't my friend so I can't train.

3 minutes ago, Hess said:

I just want them to be able to swap your levels from RS3 to OSRS, even if its a one time per year type of thing.  I want to go back to warring but time isn't my friend so I can't train.

way too easy to level in rs3 tho.

• 2 months later...