3DS Friendcodes!

Legendary DJ

As the title suggests, post your Nintendo 3DS friend codes here!  I've noticed there are many people who play pokemon and it would be great if we could all be able to trade/battle with each other!

Anyways here's my friend code to start it off:  0404-7260-6870

LiquidSwords
6 hours ago, Dan G said:

Why is this pinned when the gamertag/PSN/Steam ones aren't? Speaking of, where are they now?

Because Nintendo Master Race.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
LiquidSwords
19 minutes ago, Drewski said:

As someone who is craving a Pokemon game and hasn't played since like red/blue/yellow, are there any suggestions on where to pick back up?

They're all pretty much the same with a few added twists. May as well cop one of the most recent entries, Sun or Moon.

Red, Blue, and Yellow are also available on the eShop for $10 each.

2 hours ago, Drewski said:

As someone who is craving a Pokemon game and hasn't played since like red/blue/yellow, are there any suggestions on where to pick back up?

Not to deter you from any of the newer games but some people had difficulty with sun/moon "gym battles". If you want me of a challenge i'd say get sun/moon because of everything they've added, also sun/moon has throwbacks to some red/blue pokemon (they're in the game but with different looks/typings) under the guise of "alolan  forms".

Out of the games that've come out on the 3DS id personally rate them as follows:

Omega ruby/Alpha Sapphire > Sun/Moon > X/Y

Edit: forgot to mention that you can buy Pokebank on the eShop for $5 for a years access and it'll allow you to trade Pokemon from red, blue, yellow, X and Y,

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire into the Pokemon Sun and Moon games so you can catch'em all

Edited by Deathcon
  • 1 month later...

Do these codes also work with the Nintendo switch? Im trying to play some people in Mario Cart and super smash bros when it comes out.

LiquidSwords
On 5/10/2017 at 0:59 PM, MtnDoobie said:

Mario Cart

That's not how you fucking spell that

Jokes aside, I think the Switch does have a friends code system but not the same as the 3DS.

5 hours ago, LiquidSwords said:

That's not how you fucking spell that

Jokes aside, I think the Switch does have a friends code system but not the same as the 3DS.

Pretty sure this is true. I believe each generation has its on exclusive group, i recall trying to add someone on my old DS (the very first DS) while they had a 3ds and the code wouldnt register them, but it worked on my 3DS XL